chapter 6; 2x15

maneater
"you either want to be with me or be me"

tw; suicide attempt/ mention of suicide, if you could be triggered don't read the flashback <33

Flashback;

Luna quietly went down the stairs, making sure not to wake anyone. She was going to do it tonight. She was going to kill herself. Her eyes were red and her tears stained her pale skin.

She went to where her father kept the medicine. She didn't care what it was, she took it all. If she took too much, it was bound to kill her. She didn't care if it was painful or painless, fast or slow. She just needed it to be over.

She was ready for it to be over. She would take all the medicine, go to sleep and she wouldn't wake up. It would all be over.

She picked up anything she could find. She silently sobbed, tears falling.

Little did Luna know, Stefan had woken up. He had heard his little sister walking down the stairs and we went to investigate to see what she was doing. When he saw her rummaging through the cabinets, he started to worry. Especially when he saw her pulling out all sorts of medicine.

He quietly went down the stairs and went behind her. She turned around and saw her older brother standing there. She let out a quiet gasp. Neither of them said anything. He looked at her face, which was stained with tears. And then her hands, which were carrying all sorts of medicine. He knew what she was trying to do.

He took the medicine from her and mouthed, "Go upstairs."

She nodded, hesitantly and slowly walked towards the door. Stefan was putting everything away and then...

He heard the door slam.

His eyes widened in horror and he ran towards the door and opened it. He saw his younger sister running away from the house.

She ran. She ran like the Devil himself was chasing her.

And that was the last time either of the Salvatores saw their youngest sister ever again.

————————

Now

Luna, Alaric, Damon and Andie all sat at a table in the Grill. Luna was bored out of her mind. Andie was clueless due to the compulsion she was under. And Damon and Alaric were having their own conversation.

"Other than your lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, get anything out of Elijah?" Damon questioned.

"No, it was boring." Alaric sighed. "Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming." Alaric said, with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Ooo, careful Ric. Your jealous, possessive boyfriend act is coming out." Luna mocked, taking a sip of her drink.

"He does sound jealous, doesn't he?" Damon asked.

"Mmm, he kind of does." Andie agreed. Luna wasn't sure if that's what she actually thought, or just Damon's compulsion.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here." Alaric mumbled, tilting his head towards Andie.