chapter 20; 3x13

[same outfit as last chapter, the dress is for the dinner w the mikaelsons]

 discord-the living tombstone, eurobeat brony  "i curse the name, the one behind it all"

"i curse the name, the one behind it all"

New Orleans

Her eyes widened in shock. She was speechless. How was this even possible? Did her mother know about this? She kept re-reading the name over and over but it didn't change. It read the same name every time.

Nora Hildegard.

"Oh my, god." Luna whispered.

"What?" Marcel asked slightly confused.

"I knew her." Luna explained, her attention never leaving the book. She was continuously re-reading Nora's name, their father's name and then Luna's. She could feel her throat close up and her eyes begin to sting when she realised that her eyes weren't deceiving her.

"You did?" Marcel questioned.

"Yeah," Luna cleared her throat so she could speak louder, "In 1898, I went looking for a group of heretics and in 1900, I found them. And she was there."

"Your sister? Nora?" Marcel said in disbelief. Luna slowly nodded before turning to meet his eyes, "And you had no idea she was your sister?"

"No. My mother hadn't told me anything, but who knows if she knew about it. It's not like I can ask her." Luna mentioned.

"Where is Nora now?" Marcel queried quietly.

"She's in the 1903 prison world. With the rest of the heretics and my mother." Luna disclosed. She shook her head and quickly wiped her eyes. She took a deep breath before turning to Marcel with a faux-smile, "Thank you, again."

"Of course."

Luna didn't know how to feel about this information. She expected to learn who her father was, not that the person she spent 3 years with was her sister. Luna wouldn't even be able to see her again or the rest of the heretics. Or her mother. She tried to push the thoughts away but she couldn't. How was she supposed to deal with this, knowing she wouldn't be offered the chance to see Nora again or meet her dad? Could she figure this out? Or would she have to live with this every single day?

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Flashback

"Nora, I already told you. I don't hate Mary-Louise!" Luna exclaimed, turning to look at the brunette next to her.

Nora sighed and spoke with firm persistence, "Yes, but you said you didn't like her. And you, being my best friend, and her my," Nora looked around the two and lowered her voice to a whisper, "...girlfriend. I want you two to get along. Like you and Valerie."