chapter 27; 3x22

traitor- olivia rodrigo "loved you at your worst, but that didnt matter

"loved you at your worst, but that didnt matter."

Rebekah had spent all night with Luna. They didn't talk much, but the company was still nice. For the both of them.

"God, he's not even dead and I'm being so dramatic." Luna groaned as she put her head in her hands.

"You're not being dramatic, Luna. You have every right to be upset about this. You're brothers were assholes." Rebekah reassured her, placing her hand on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry," Luna finally said, making Rebekah look up at her in confusion, "I'm making this all about me? Aren't I?"

Luna gave her a 'seriously' look, making Luna stop rambling and purse her lips, "You're not making it all about you," Rebekah promised, "You had just forgiven him, and you were somewhat happy after such a long time, that's why it hurts so much."

Luna gave her a weak smile in acknowledgement, which the Original returned. Before one of them could say anything else, there was a short knock on the door, "Yeah!" Rebekah called out.

The door open with a creak and Elijah stepped in with a small smile. Luna knew what this meant, it was time for them to go negotiate. Elijah insisted she came with him, to show she wasn't going to kill them all. And Luna agreed, but she wasn't making any promises about not killing any of them. Rebekah, on the other hand, wasn't fond of the idea.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Rebekah asked once again and Luna stepped off the bed and began putting her shoes on.

"Yes, I'm sure. Plus, Elijah will be there to make sure I won't kill anyone." Luna told her as she went to go stand next to the Original.

"Luna will be fine, the humans will be fine, and we'll get Niklaus back." Elijah said, looking between the blondes.

"Let's go then."

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

Elijah places his hand on the door handle, but doesn't turn it making Luna raise her eyes brows, "Luna, for the sake of getting my brothers body back, please try not to kill anybody."

"Well, if they piss me off they might end up in hospital," Luna started causing Elijah to shoot her a look, "But, I won't kill anyone."

"Promise?"

"I give you my word," Luna mocked with a sarcastic smile. Elijah smiled slightly and open the door, "Are we just gonna stand here or-"

Elijah quickly shushed her once he heard someone making their way towards the door. Elena stood there stunned, unsure of what to do. Both were invited it, one was a thousand year old vampire and the other was a pissed off vampire-witch.