Serena stands going over to Hayley, everyone watches as she puts a hand up to her head making the wolf flinch. Serena allows her hand to hover and just like that, Hayley falls to the ground unconscious. Everyone gives her a like.

"She was getting on my nerves." Serena sits back down.

"You should've just killed her." Everyone in the room says.

"What's the rest of the plan?" Serena ignores their statement. "I know you both and I know that's not all."

"You know us well, love. That was only Plan A, There's always a Plan B." Klaus smiles

"And what's that?" Damon places his hands on his hips.

"Let me guess." A voice says from the doorframe. "War."

"Kat!" Serena jumps up and rushes to the girl.

"Serena, you are absolutely glowing." Katherine pulls her into a hug. "You look gorgeous."

"You flatter me, Kat."

"You deserve to be flattered, Re."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Look, I know you and Klaus are friends, but the fact is, since the Originals showed up—."

Serena somehow convinced Klaus to allow her to go with him to see Marcel. She brought Jordan along because one he wasn't leaving her side and two she wanted him to meet Marcel.

"Oh, come now, Thierry. You're not still upset about that little, toxic werewolf bite I gave you, are you? I thought we were at bygones." Klaus walks in, Serena and Jordan following.

"I see you've given him free rein of your compound now, too." Thierry turned to Marcel in annoyance.

"Yes. Well, seeing as my family and I lived here—built the place, in fact—-."

"All right. Come on. You both know the drill. Thierry's my guy, inner circle. Klaus is my old-time friend and sire. Serena is my mother. They are guest here. Peace, all right? All right." Marcel turns to Klaus. "What you need, my brother?"

"That's Marcel?" Jordan whispers to his mother.

"Mhm." Serena hums. "You two will meet after."

"I'm afraid my sister is insisting I demand Elijah's return. She's quite worked up about it." Klaus sighed, not bringing up the two Salvatore's, Kol and Katherine.

"I'll say." Marcel says.

"We're not gonna have three Originals and whatever she is walking around town, are we? Half our guys think the sister killed the nightwalkers." Thierry scoffed.

"Is that an accusation?" Serena tilts her head, making her eyes glow their icy blue.

"Yes. Yes it is." Thierry snaps.

Serena gives him a grin and in a instant he's on his knees clutching his head. "I am not to be messed with. My time isn't to be wasted either. I have quite a temper now."

"Mom, let him go." Marcel stepped in front of her. "Please."

"Do not talk bad about my family. I can kill you before you even take your next breath or blink for that matter." Serena threatens Thierry. The vampire slowly nods letting out a groan.

"Mom." Jordan nudges her arm. Marcel looks at Jordan with wide eyes.

Serena nods stopping. Thierry stands up with the help of Marcel.

"What did I say about peace? And don't ever talk to her like that again." Marcel whispered harshly to him.

"Come on. Walk with me." Marcel turns to Serena and motions for them to follow.