The Sakayanagis are Acting Weird

Start from the beginning

My cane clacked as I used it to keep walking. Now that I was here in a discreet area, she should appear at any moment. 

"Well well, look who we have here?" 

A voice came from behind me. Turning around, the description fit her perfectly. Platinum colored hair, red eyes, and a rather tall figure. This was the lady that was making a big fuss about me throughout her year, at least according to Nagumo. 

"Kiryuuin Fuuka, correct?" I asked to confirm. 

"Oh, so you know me? Was it Mr Notice Me that gave my name away?" 

"Who the hell? You mean Nagumo-senpai?"

"That's the one. That creep's done all he can to gain attention ever since he got to this school. To answer your question, yes, I'm Kiryuuin Fuuka, Class 2-B. It's a pleasure to finally meet you at last, Maida Yasushi. Oh, or should I say Sakayanagi Yasushi?" 

"I heard you were quite the uninterested person, so why set your sights on me? I can recommend a few people that must be more interesting than I am." 

For example, people like the former student council president would be more interesting than me. In my year, Ayanokouji, Arisu, and possibly even Ryuuen would be interesting. I don't know what this lady sees in me that she, according to Nagumo, was never interested in that many things since she arrived at this school. 

"Wouldn't I be the judge of who I think is interesting? Let me make a guess, you think someone like Horikita-senpai is more interesting than you?"

Damn, so she's already scouted him out?

"I don't understand then. So why me?" 

"That's for me to know and for you to find out. If I were to give you hint, let's say I noticed you since your island exam." 

That meant she was probably one of the numerous spectators when Arisu and I were talking down on Nagumo and his entourage. Still, Kiryuuin-senpai is such an enigma to me, just like how Kouenji was also an enigma. This woman is even harder to predict than the likes of Ryuuen and Arisu.

(This is probably a very ooc Kiryuuin, so please forgive me)

"At any rate, it would seem that you've been making things...rather difficult, for me. I heard from Nagumo that you've been making a big fuss about me, and now I can no longer do things without gaining attention from people in your year."

"No need to thank me. I was just trying to mess around with Mr Notice Me, that's why I did what I did. Though I won't deny that it has in fact caused trouble for you." 

"So would you please kindly stop?"

"Of course not." She replied with a hearty laugh. 

"Sigh...What do you even want from me? I'm very low on points, there isn't any exam at the moment, and I have a normal life with my peers. What is it that I have that others don't?" 

"I don't want anything directly. Just keep doing interesting things  so I don't get bored. My year is filled with boring people already, and the newly appointed student council president is as boring as everyone else." 

"You said to keep doing interesting things. My actions can't be helped since I'm trying to support myself, but let me ask you this. I'm not the only person you see as interesting, aren't I? When I mentioned that there are more interesting people than me, I didn't just mean Horikita-senpai, I meant individuals in my year too." 

"Hmm, who knows? You'll find out later on who I deem interesting." 

She walked passed me, her smile never getting off her face. When she was about to leave, she waved me off.