OC Introduction

Name: Maida YasushiAge: 16Height: 5'10ftPersonality: Introverted, A slight Inferiority Complex, Quiet

Name: Maida Yasushi
Age: 16
Height: 5'10ft
Personality: Introverted, A slight Inferiority Complex, Quiet

Brief Description:

        Maida Yasushi has been living with his father Maida Takao from birth to the age of 12 due to his mother dying from giving birth. His father didn't really hold a grudge on him, but Yasushi felt the weight he carried ever since he was 6. Unfortunately, his father died of illness as well, leaving him orphaned.

         Luckily, he was left with quite the hefty sum of money before his father died, and made good use of it to study hard and train his body a bit, as well as getting a part time job. During the first year of his junior high(he was 13 years old), Yasushi started seeing himself as someone not worthy of living, but pressed on to keep his promise to his father of "Live for me."

         Yasushi's academical abilities are above average, if compared to someone in ANHS it's around Hirata's level. As for physical abilities, it's that of a normal high schooler, but for actual combat knowledge he can compare with that of Ryueen or Ibuki.

        As for strategies, it would depend on the available pawns and resources. If left with say one pawn, he could be as discreet as Ayanokouji, but using the entire class, he could be as aggresive as Ryuuen and Sakayanagi

Likes: Peaceful environments, books, chess, archery

Dislikes: Persistent people, perverts, mornings, non-logical explanations

This will be the only OC, the rest are COTE characters with slightly different developments due to Maida Yasushi being in the plot. I shall see you readers in chapter 1.