Volume 4: Cheer Like You Won

Ayanokouji POV

"You tricked them really well Ayanokouji-kun!" Ichinose said.

Our very last meeting had finished, and I posed myself as the VIP to everyone. It's safe to say that Karuizawa's identity is safe from Class A, but not from Ryuuen. You never know if he submits her name last minute.

Ichinose and I were walking to the main deck together, with the intent on meeting with Ryuuen, Hirata and Horikita. We wanted to confirm one last time what the results would be like.

"Ah there's the beta male and the pacifist." Ryuuen said as we walked up to his table.

"Here you two are, we were starting to get worried." Horikita said.

"Were you two perhaps doing unholy things? Kukukuku."

"Eh!? Ryuuen-kun please don't say such things!"

Ichinose turned beet red for some reason. Did he mean unholy by...ah, I see.

"Please have a seat you two, we can finally discuss what's going to happen tomorrow."

"Oh, before everything else..."

[The test has now ended for the Dragon Group. Those in the Dragon Group are no longer required to participate. Please don't disturb the other students.]

"Eh!?" Hirata yelled in surprise.

"I calculated everything and turns out my class would go a bit down with the benefits, kukuku."

"Did you hit any other groups rather than the ones on that paper?"

"Of course I didn't. Like I said I wanted to hit Class A, but after my calculations, my class doesn't reap enough benefits, so I stole one of your VIPs. Like I also said, I don't give a fuck about the Rabbit Group, so whatever the outcome was it wasn't my doing."

"Fine, we'll see in a few hours anyway." Horikita resigned herself to wait.

"If only Maida were here, this test would be way more fantastic if he'd been plotting with us. Kukuku."

Surely to Ryuuen, it would be exciting. However knowing him, Maida would probably do the same thing Kouenji did.

"I wonder how he's doing?" Ichinose posed an interesting question.

"I hope they've managed to fix up his leg." Hirata said.

"He must still be in the rehabilitation phase. Nothing to worry about."

"So shall we wait here for the next hour and a half? Wanna play some Old Maid while we wait?" Ryuuen suggested.

"That's a weird suggestion coming from you." Horikita said.

"I'm down for it! I got the card set right here."

"Kukuku, if any of you wanted it we could bet private points."

________________________________________________________

We passed the time by playing Old Maid. Horikita however, decided to just watch. We even got a few spectators to our weirdly created group of people. Even Katsuragi stopped by, but then went to a nearby table with his entourage to wait for the results.

"Damn, the beta male is pretty good at this. Kukuku."

I managed to win five thousand private points, but Ryuuen already won over fifteen thousand. Ichinose had really bad luck in this session.

"Sigh...there goes some of my money for the summer." Ichinose said with a smile.

"Don't worry Honami, you'll get over a hundred thousand next month anyway, so what's the problem?"