Volume 7.5: A Dash of Spice

I did something cringe. I read my own work lmao, and not just this I read my second fic too, it felt so weird. Either way it managed to clear my writer's block.

Yasushi POV

I was walking to the agreed spot in Keyaki Mall. It was around midday, just like yesterday when we met. This time though, we would be joined by Hashimoto and Kamuro. 

Our plans for the day was to have lunch, roam around then head to a cafe to take a break, ending our hangout with a chess match. Since the plans for my date with Kikyou have been finalized, we could just talk about the trivial as much as we wanted. Ayanokouji was out of the way too, since our meeting with Ryuuen and Horikita Manabu was finished as well. 

"Yo! Good to see ya Sakayanagi-kun!" 

From a nearby bench, Hashimoto waved at me. He was apparently the first one here. He was wearing a cozy blue coat with a white jacket underneath it. It looked like he was wearing three layers of clothing. 

"Hey, good to see you too. How's your vacation been?" I said, slowly walking up to him. 

"Been doing well, how 'bout you? I heard from the princess that you and Kushida are gonna get into it." Hashimoto said, putting his arm around me. 

Get into it? What's with that phrasing?

"Its going to be the first date. Don't misinterpret what we're doing." I said flatly.

"Oh come on, learn to go with the joke sometimes man."

"I will not." 

Hashimoto continued to ramble as I quietly listened to him. Honestly I have no idea how he can be so carefree at times. There's still the fact that we were technically enemies and yet he acts like that wasn't true. I don't think I'll ever understand this guy.

"Seems the boys are here, shall we get going then?" 

As if on cue, Arisu and Kamuro arrived. Arisu had her signature white beret hat, wearing a white coat that had a similar design to my black coat, then a red scarf to finish her look. Kamuro had a purple and red coat with a jacket underneath, similar to Hashimoto's style. 

"Good day princess, and to you too Kamuro." Hashimoto said. 

"A very chilly day you could say." I commented.

Honestly, it was so cold that I was wearing four layers of clothing under my coat. 

"Hey Kamuro, say something. Aren't you being a little too quiet?" Hashimot urged.

"I have nothing to say to a pervert like you." She replied coldly.

"Guh! To think you can be just as cold as Christmas on the inside." 

"What did you just say?" 

"N-Nothing." Hashimoto said, hiding behind me.

"Oi, don't use me as your shield." I said.

"Enough with the banter, we should get going. I suppose some of you are already famished?" Arisu asked.

"Yeah, I'm getting kind of hungry now." 

"Same here, let's go!" 

Hashimoto led the way as the rest of us just followed. 

__________________________________________________

Ayanokouji POV

It was the afternoon on the 24th. I basically spent my time in my room until I made an appointment with Horikita earlier. Now I was walking to the cafe she told to me, that way we could talk about something I wanted to mention to her.