Volume 7: Calm

Finally finished the last of my exams. Updates should be a bit more frequent for both of my books.

Yasushi POV

Ryuuen is now fully aware of our existence. After informing Ayanokouji, he officially recognized our little group as Team X, mostly because we already told Ryuuen that was what we were called.

Right now, I was sitting with Arisu, Kamuro and Hashimoto, talking about random things.

"So dude, how's that affair with Kushida?" Hashimoto asked.

"What are you on about?"

"Well, you two have been hanging out a lot at least since the island exam, so are you guys da-OUCH!"

"The heck did you just scream for?" I asked. 

"Blame your crazy- I mean uh, our ever so kind princess over here." He replied with a nervous smile.

"What are we gonna do with you Hashimoto-kun." Arisu said with a smug grin.

"Every single one of you are weird." Kamuro said. 

"...Anyway, what do you plan for Christmas guys?"

"Nothin' much, just running around Keyaki Mall and indulging myself." Hashimoto said.

"None of your business." Kamuro said.

"Do you not plan on spending Christmas with me Yasushi-kun?"

"On Christmas Eve and Christmas day I can hang out with you. However, there is a little issue that me and my classmates need to deal with so I don't know if I can hang out with you in the few days before that."

"Ryuuen-kun I presume?"

"Yes, we're making our move against him."

"It better be one hell of a move dude. No matter the process, the result better be exciting." Hashimoto said. 

"Depends, the result would either be victory or defeat though, so don't expect much."

"If you need our help, I'm always happy to-"

"No Arisu."

She stopped dead in her tracks.

"This is a matter between us and Ryuuen. I'm not involving Class A or Class B in this. This is between Class C and D."

"Fufu, I see. So you've made you're choice yes? I'm pleased to see that you've found some of your ambition again." She said with a smile.

"Woah, hey Sakayanagi-kun keep doing that. Its better than her normal smug grins."  Kamuro said.

"Care to say that again Masumi-san?" Arisu said to her, cane held up like a bat.

"Tch." That was all Kamuro said back.

My phone rang, but it wasn't a message, it was a call. I decided to answer it in front of them.

"Need something?" I said, the other three listening curiously.

"Get on over to Keyaki Mall, I'll meet you at the entrance."

"I'm already here but I'll see you at that part of the mall anyway."

I said so, ending the call. I then stood up and got ready to leave.

"Going somewhere Yasushi-kun?" Arisu asked.

"Yes, an issue came up and I need to take care of it. See you all later."

With my cane in hand, I left the table and towards the mall's main entrance. I wonder why Ayanokouji called me out? Its probably useful information for what's to come. After all, our confrontation with Ryuuen is inevitable.