Volume 2: Class C Strikes

Monday 7:53am

"What's going on?"

What's going on indeed, Yamauchi Haruki. It's been long since 12:00am of the first of the month and we haven't gotten our points yet. The rest of the class was also confused. Hirata especially, looked concerned. I'm assuming he thought we dropped down to zero points for some odd reason.

It's not that I'm lacking points, it's that both the class is lacking points, and that something happened in the last few days.

[Don't worry. I know what's going on.] 7:58am

Ayanokouji sent me a message. He really does? No way.

[Does it by chance have to do with our concerns on Class C?] 7:58am

[Yes, looks like you also know so I don't have to tell you.] 7:58am

Yes you do Ayanokouji.

Before I could type back, Chabashira-sensei entered the room. 

"Morning class, homeroom begins now." As emotionless as ever.

"Sensei, did something happen? We didn't receive any points." Hirata asked.

"Ah yes that. There has been an issue involving Sudou and students from Class C. In short, a fight."

Sudou looked distraught, well at least he felt guilty. He didn't seem to want to defend himself so he kept quiet, a wise choice. 

"Has this issue not been resolved already?"

"No, the complaint came from Class C. They claim that it was a one-sided fight. However, when we spoke to the accused, Sudou said their claims were false. He insists that the students of Class C called him over and started the fight."

He still stayed silent. I'm impressed with his self control right now. Since Ayanokouji said he knows what happened, could he have been involved in this? Or at least with the fact that Sudou is sulking instead of lashing back?

"Well Sudou, looks like you don't have anything to say for yourself. Come with me to the faculty room so we can discuss this further."

"Yes sensei..."

Sudou picked up his bag then left with Chabashira-sensei. If Ayanokouji was involved in this, what did he do? How did the hot headed Sudou become someone hit with regret so hard?

"Everyone, can I have your attention? I want to believe in my classmates. Who wants to go with me later to look for witnesses?"

Kushida gave me a side glance, asking for confirmation. I nodded, then she stood up.

"I will. I know Sudou-kun can be hot headed at times, but I want to believe he's innocent here!"

"Same here!" Ike obliged himself.

"Yeah! I bet those Class C dudes staged Ken up!" Yamauchi joined in too.

Before anyone could say anything else, our first teacher showed up. 

___________________________________

 There were two groups that separated and looked around the school grounds for witnesses or clues on the Sudou incident. One group was me, Hirata and Karuizawa, the other being Ayanokouji, Kushida, Ike and Yamauchi. We were currently at the soccer club asking senpais. 

"Nope, sorry Hirata-kun. I didn't see anything." A senpai said.

"It's fine senpai, thank you for answering."

We've been out here ever since lunch break came, and we have about half an hour or so before we need to head back to class. Hirata looking disappointed, left the soccer club with us.