Eventually, we're a few drinks away and I can tell I'm drunk. I don't know about the rest. Michael and Tammy somehow disappeared. Lord may know what they're doing. Luke walks into the room and walks up to me.

"Are you already fucking drunk?" He scoffs. "You really can't take a shit." He rolls his eyes. "Where's the whole clan anyways? Thought they'd come as well?" I shrug my shoulders as I keep on dancing to the music.

"Mike and Tammy are fucking." I tell him. "Ashton's gone somewhere and Calum is tryna get into that girl's pants." I point at Calum in the corner of the room. Luke looks at it and his eyes roll instantly.

"And out of all people he's picking the girl everybody already screwed." He sighs. "He can do better."

"Let him be, you fuck every living thing, I bet your bar is even lower," I tell him, turning away from him. He grabs my shoulder and makes me spin in his direction again, a giggle falls off my lips.

"Don't you fucking talk to me that way," he hisses.

"You were the one starting a conversation." I sigh annoyed. "How about you just walk off, I wanna dance with Ashton instead of wasting my time with a douche like you. There's a lot of girls right here desperate for your touch, I am not one of them, dickhead."

"Let me make one thing clear, Eloise-Anne. Everybody here wants me, even you want me. You'll figure that out when Ashton's getting too boring for you. Eventually, you're the biggest cockslut of them all. Ashton is too soft for you." He smirks, while my jaw drops. Did he really just say that to me? "Don't act so innocent now. I know you're the one-night stand type of girl." He says, scoffing at me. He really can't read people. He walks off and here I am. In the middle of all the people dancing, and now I'm sad drunk, and really horny. I was happy drunk, but this fucker really had to destroy my mood just like that.

"I'm back again!" Ashton exclaims happily. "Got you another drink." I smile at the happy guy in front of me. I chug it back once again and turn my back to him, I really am drunk. I bring my ass up to him and grind down on him to the beat of the music. Ashton grabs my hips, but eventually, he let his hand slide over my body. I notice the stern stare from across the room out of the blue eyes. The blue eyes could look literally anywhere but here. I bring my ass even further up his body which causes a groan. "Fuck, baby, I'm gonna be hard if you keep on doing this." He whispers in my ear. A smirk grows on my face. Of course, I must continue now. I keep on making the same motions until I actually feel a bulge poking through his pants. "Fuck," he curses.

"Oopsie," I giggle. "What are we gonna do about that?" I bite my lip as my eyes meet his again. The look on his face, only the look on his face is literally drenching my panties.

"We're going back to your place, you little fucking tease." I chuckle. He grabs my hand, and we leave the big house. It's around 1 am currently. I guess Luke visited other parties as well, or he was busy in bed.

When I finally close the door of my house again, I get pushed against the door. Ashton's eyes meeting mine for a solid second before he crashes his lips onto mine. I bring my hands to his neck and pull him even closer to me. I jump on his body and wrap my legs around him. My dress crawls up my legs. Our lips are touching each other roughly, maybe even sloppy, but it's perfect right now. I don't want it any other way. He walks away from the door, and I gasp at the sudden movement. I bring my lips to his neck and eventually suck at a point right below his ear. I hear him groan as he walks up the stairs. The tingles are definitely here, and not only in my stomach.

"Ash, I really want you," I mumble. Yes, the alcohol also influences the decisions I make, but I can't wait forever. Things feel right with him. He lays me down on the bed and kisses down my neck. A soft moan left my mouth. He chuckles against my skin. His hand finds its way to my leg and lifts the dress slightly. He slightly squeezes my inner thigh, leaving me impatient.