"Tams, let's go the other way, right fucking now." I hiss at her. She looks at me and furrows her brows. It's the same man, the same smirk, the same dirty look on his face. I can tell he recognizes me. I pull her with me, into some random store. "It was the guy," I whisper to her. She tries to say words, but I simply nod at them. She knows what guy I mean. I feel my breath hitch and look around. Sudden panic starts to rush through my veins. What if he does the same thing? What if there's no one to save me right now?

"Hey hey hey, calm down, El." She says as she notices me. "Fuck, what's going on?" My vision becomes blurry as I hold back my tears. "El, you're scaring me." An employee walks up to us.

"Hey, can I help you guys?" The girl asks. She isn't much older than us. "Let's go to the back alright?" We all walk to the stockroom, and she places a chair for me and hands me a cup of water. "Can I call someone for you?" She asks me. My body is shaking due to the anxiety I'm feeling. It's honestly the scariest thing I've ever felt and it's uncontrollable.

"Ashton," I mumble. I hand my phone to Tammy, and she immediately calls Ashton. The way I wish it was Luke somehow, only because he was there the first time, he knew what to say and do. He made me feel safe, an unfamiliar feeling coming from him. But otherwise, that's a one-time thing and Tammy doesn't know it was Luke who helped me out. The fewer people know, the better.

"He's on his way, babes." She says. "You know you're okay right? You're safe." I nod as she holds my shoulders. I grab my phone and open the chat with Michael.

[To: Mike]
I saw the one dude from last week again. Tams and I were just shopping and having fun and his willy face showed up. I don't know what happened, but I suddenly felt like I couldn't breathe anymore and started crying. It's really weird, I've never had it before. Ashton is on his way, right now. I felt like I needed to tell you. The feeling hasn't passed, but I guess it will be.

[From: Mike]
Woah girl, since when do we write bibles?
Oh-
Fuck, are you alright? Do you want me to be there as well?

[To: Mike]
I don't think I'm okay, I don't feel okay. But Ash is on his way, you can stay home. Thank you though x

Some time has passed and most of the time has been spent in my own mind, my own thoughts. I startle when I hear a sudden knock on the door. Tears are still flowing down my cheeks. They've never stopped leaving my eyes. I don't know why I'm suddenly this panicky about it, but I guess the feelings never came out. The door opens and Ashton rushes in. He immediately squads down in front of me, looking into my eyes.

"I'm here now." He whispers. I wrap my arms around his neck. "It's okay, baby." He mumbles. He stands up and I wrap my legs around him as well.

"I was so scared," I mumble.

"I know, let's get you home." I simply nod as he puts me back on the floor. Tammy thanks the employee as we all walk off. "Is it okay if she rides back home with me?" Ashton asks Tammy, and she immediately nods.

"Yeah of course, just get her home safe." Ashton nods, she hands Ashton my bags of clothes and chuckles at the number of bags. We walk back to the garage, and I immediately see Michael walk out of the car. A smile appears on my lips. I run up to the guy and hug him.

"Of course, I am here, what else did you expect." He says, lifting me up.

"Nothing less." He chuckles. "Oh, and Tammy has bought some nice lingerie for you," I whisper. His cheeks turn darker and he clears his throat.

"Tams, shall we go?" He lets go of me and reaches out his hand toward Tammy. She nods immediately and takes his hand. They disappear in her car while I get into Ashtons. My body is still shaking about the whole scene happening. Ashton drives off, while my foot keeps on tapping the floor. He places his hand on my thigh as soon as he notices.

"Breathe in and breathe out slowly and deeply, okay?" He looks at me for a second. I nod and breathe in slower and deeper, feeling myself getting calmer. "Just like that, baby." He smiles. When we're on the highway we get stuck in a big traffic jam. Ashton sighs immediately.

"I'm sorry if I called inconvenient." I apologize.

"Yeah, we're not gonna do that, okay?" I furrow my brows. "The thing in which you apologize for needing me. I am always here if you need me, even if it's only for when you're horny or when you wanna tell me a silly story, okay?" I feel my cheeks turn hotter.

"Okay," I mumble softly, leaning my head back on the chair. "Thank you for coming." He chuckles and looks at me.

"That's more like it." He leans over to me and kisses my cheek. I look at him and see a little spark in his eyes. His hand cups my face and he kisses me shortly.

"Maybe you should drive," I mumble against his lips. Cars around us are moving while we're standing still. He lets out shit and drives forward slowly. I chuckle and notice how the sun is coming through.

"Baby, can you grab my glasses in the drawer?" This man just has another type of effect on me and it's the worst. I open the drawer and grab the sunglasses, to hand him. He smiles and puts them on.

"Since when do I have a nickname?" I ask him.

"You don't like it?" He asks me.

"No- no I do, but I just.." He looks at me for a second. "I wonder where it came from."

"You're so innocent." He chuckles. "I just like to make you mine." He says. "I even got Calum's approval." My eyes widen. "Yeah, we had a talk and Luke helped me convince him."

"Luke helped you? Luke helped you so you can be with me?" I can't believe these words. You are not gonna tell me that Luke truly helped right? It's Luke.

"Yeah, he's really not as bad as he seems you know. But I am not supposed to tell you that." He chuckles. "He loves his ego so much; it's getting a bit pathetic." He drives in front of my house and waits for me to step out of the car.

"Aren't you coming with me?" I ask him. He immediately gets out of the car, and we walk up to the door. "Is it okay if we watch a movie? I really just wanna cuddle."

"Of course," he says. I grab the blanket from the couch and start up the tv while Ashton is getting lost in the kitchen. The sun has disappeared behind the clouds once again. Ashton sits down on the couch and hands me one of the two mugs in his hands. I smell the scent of hot chocolate. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me even closer to his body. "What did you buy though?" He asks me.

"Just some clothes," I tell him, my thoughts are going to the lingerie, and I feel my cheeks burn.

"Some clothes don't make you blush like this." He says, a smirk appearing on his face. "C'mon show me."

"The bags are over there; you can look in them." He rolls his eyes.

"That's not what I meant." He says. "I meant that I wanna see them on you." He grabs the mugs and places them on the table in front of us. "Please?" He places a kiss on my neck, a spot that sends a shiver down my spine.

"Ash, I really don't feel like changing my clothes right now. But I promise you'll be the first to see it all." I tell him. "Literally everything." He furrows his brows in confusion while a cheeky smile appears on my face.

"Okay, I will look in those bags right now, because you're teasing me." He says. He walks up and I lean back on the couch, looking at him. He opens the bags and looks at the clothes. Of course, it's the last bag in which he finds the lingerie. "Oh, this will look fucking beautiful on you." He says, "but it would also look great on the bedroom floor."

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

The worst is yet to come <3

Loads of love x