SEDUCING THE DANGER

SYNOPSIS:

"A lady full of mischief has to captivate the beast, enable to live."

There is no stupid than the thought of bringing her beauty products rather than bringing killing weapons in werewolf hunting. You can't blame Aurora Crimson, but you can call her dumb. She've been thinking they will be in a treasure hunting, but it's too late for her to notice they aren't.

As a product of her stupidity, she got stuck in a werewolf's town, together with the gorgeous alpha named Kruel. His name says it all. He's cold-blooded, cruel, and ruthless. She didn't want to become a werewolf hunter, but meeting him and his unpleasant attitude made her end to be one.

Chase is the best part of the hunt, and seducing the alpha is the best way to survive. So she seduced him, she tempted him, she won, she rejoiced.

But why, in the end, the alpha was the one who's in joy while she was the one who got played and fell on her own trap?

DISCLAIMER:

This work is a fiction.

No part of this book may be reproduced of transmitted in any form or by any means, electronics, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without written permission from the author.

Plagiarism is a crime.

- aprilisonthetwist