Everyone Needs This Kind Of Friends

Start from the beginning

Anna ke -

And before Flynn would start doing it's hook steps someone started shaking me.

" The heck?? " I got up rubbing my sleepy eyes and looked around and saw koel and sid laying like dead bodies at my both sides. Sid passed me my phone without opening eyes.

**sighed**

And it was again a dream. Hushhh!!

At least lemme get married to one of my love in dreams.

Huh!

I got up carefully not disturbing these two Kumbhkaran's and went towards bathroom.

As I came back after Freshening up they both were still sleeping peacefully.I Looked at Koel who was grinning in sleep.

She must be dreaming about some hot guys on date with her.

I took a glass filled with water and splash on both of them.

"Who the fuck is this?? "

"Aaaaaghhhhh"

They both got up with a jerk and passed me a deadly look. While I squinted my eyes.

Wait.

I hope you guys must have guessed till now.. Who said what??

"Monu bro...what's wrong with you?? " Sid asked rubbing his eyes.

And I must say my curly creature always looks cute.

"What's wrong with me?? What's wrong with you guys?? Look at the time... It's already 6:45 am and you are lying their like dead bodies.

" So?? " Koel asked

"So?? You guys still didn't tell me how you came here.?? Why you came here?? What will you say if anyone asked about your being here?? And what will i say if-

" Shut the fuck uppp!! " Koel shouted as I started blabbering in one breath.

"You really need to calm down first?? " She said casually and splash the whole jug of water on me.

"Wha-

As I was looking at her dumbly she took a towel and started cleaning my face and clothes.

Thank God I wasn't wearing My Uniform Yet.

What kind of a lady is she?? Huh??

" Feeling better?? " She asked giving me a teasing smile. I passed her an annoying look.

"Don't worry nothing will happen. "

We realized that all the while Sid didn't reacted.. We turned to see him and...

What are we gonna do with this human ??

He slept again. I exchanged a frustrated look with Koel. And suddenly her face lit up.

She blinked and noded positively.

Ohhhhh!!!

I smiled back at her devilishly.

We both tip toed near him and I signalled Koel, whispering, with fingers...

Three...

Two....

One...

We both screamed in his ear and I pulled the pillow below her head.

Sid jumped from the bed with a scream and looked around like the person lost his memory and couldn't recognize his family.

"You two bitches..now stop right there"
he said and ponced on us. Koel hurriedly went inside bathroom and locked the door from Inside.

Thankfully I Succeeded to escape from room... But....

Told you na.

Satan Loves Me A Lot.

And here he sent another gift for me.

As I took a step outside I bumps into a rock hard chest.

Off course!!! Who else could it be???

The devil!!

"Oowwwhh!! " I rubbed my forehead and looked up to see his handsome frustrated face.

He clenched his jaws and pressed his lips in a thin line.

Meanwhile Sid who was in all mood to catch and kill us, ran back inside the room seeing Karan, as if he just choose the wrong path. Idiot. And Koel, I know she'll only come out after Freshening up.

Everyone needs this kind of supporting friends.

"Will you pick them by yourself or do I have to help you?? " The devil spoke up breaking my trance.

"Hann??? W- what are you talking about??" I asked dumbfounded.

"Your eyes!! "

Huh??

"I could have ask you the same!! "

"But you can't...cause it also needs brain... Which you don't have!! "

"Excuse me?? "

"Yep... Excused... Now get aside!! "

He said and walked from thier. While I was watching his retreating figure. I was about to go inside after cursing him a lot in mind when I heard someone clapping behind me.

I turned to see and-

                          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

**suddenly started screaming***

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

**running around the house***

WOAHOOOOOO!!!

OUR STORY REACHED 30K READS💃💃

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

AND ALSO ON #21 IN EMOTIONS OUT OF 29K.

NO I'M NOT CRYING. **SOBBING**

THANK GUYS!! THANK YOU MUCH. AND I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!! ❤

JUST KEEP SUPPORTING ME. **sniffing**

ONE MORE THING... HOW'S THIS COVER GUYS?? A CLOSE FRND OF MINE MADE IT FOR ME. Thanks RAJJO❤🌚it's beautiful😍✨

 Thanks RAJJO❤🌚it's beautiful😍✨

SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. TILL THEN KEEP SMILING AND LOVING ME.

BYEEEE!!