As they made their way to the apartment, Kathy wondered to herself all the the things that Ally just told her. She could clearly see she's hurting both of them by loving them, she's clinging to both of their hearts and she felt disgusted and felt so selfish of her. She thought about Harry and at the moment she realised that she is not good enough for him. He's so kind and gentle and does not deserved to be treated the way her and Louis been treating him. No matter how much she loves him, it's easier to let go him and find someone who could give her hundred percent of her heart to him. Unlike her, she promised herself not to hurt him but what did has she done? cheated on him emotionally and physically. On the top of that it's the same person that Harry was full heart broken before. She brushed such awful thought and wiped her face.

When Ally and Kathy came inside the penthouse they saw Harry was sitting in corner, he was looking away, Louis was on the side of the couch with a long pout and arms folded. While Liam stood with one hand in his pocket and the other his phone.

"Hun!"

His pair of eyes glared at the girls

"Kathy seat in the middle of those two now!"

Kathy looked at Ally, and Ally cocked her head the space between Louis and Harry.

Kathy walked lightly towards the space between them and felt tingles in her chest. Harry didn't look at her but Louis' eyes watched her as she sat down.

"You three!" Liam said sharply, as he walked around infront of them.

"Now this is what's going to happened Harry and Fleur will continue as is they're in love in the public eye and so as you and Louis, Kathy no buts! Don't create any controversial for us Kathy!" Kathy jaw dropped slightly and Liam explained to Kathy to why they had to do that.

After wards, Harry shot up from where he was seating.

"That's enough, I don't know to hear anymore. I understand" he turned away and took his leather jacket and walked towards the door and slammed it behind him.

Kathy got frighten when he walked out

"Can I please follow him" she asked Liam.

Louis sneered at Kathy, he wanted to tell her off but he knew couldn't. Liam was even got more flustered but then he nodded. Kathy turned to Louis and he could see his eyes became weary "Loui- I " she mumbled

"Just fucking go!!" He said.

Kathy stood up and rushed down out of the door, she panicked and panting she was pressed the lift to take her down the car park. When the lift door slid open and she saw Zayn and frowned at her.

"Oh it's the slut" Zayn smug, Kathy raised her brow.

"I'm not in the mood get out of the lift I need to go down"

Zayn refused and stayed where he was, however Kathy couldn't care less about Zayn.

"How does it feel? Two of my brothers fighting over you?" He sneered

Kathy continue to ignore his remarks, seems like everyone is judging her which she didn't blame them.

"Pfft!!" He continued and shook his head, Kathy continued to give him dirty looks and moved her hand and gave him the stop signed. Zayn though took her hand and pushed against the wall of the lift and looked in her eyes.

Kathy felt the force on her back.

"Zayn! What the hell"

He held her tight

" I want to see for myself why two of them are going nuts for you, there's nothing really special going for you" Kathy could smell some alcohol breath,

He held her tight on her wrist, and moved his face towards her, their faces were only a few inches from each other. She noticed that Zayn had a small scar on his lower lip and wondered how he got it. As the lift door slid opened, two pairs of eyes stared at them two, with all their jaws dropped.

"What the fuck?" Aidan yelled, Niall shook his head.

"It's nothing I swear" Kathy argued, and rushed past them.

Zayn shrugged her shoulders and muttered words

"Was fucking nothing! I just wanted to see the fascination" Zayn uttered. Aidan and Niall eyed each other and Niall was annoyed as hell.

Kathy ran around the car park trying to look for Harry but he was no where to be found, she dialed his number numerous time but couldnt get a hold of him. She was panting and running out of breath, she went inside her red car where her mind was blank. She's not aware on what is happening anymore. She went to a stare, and tears started to stroll down her face. She can't believe what's been happening, she was ready to tell Louis that about her and Harry.
After a moment she saw Louis on other side of the window, staring at her as she turned to him he opened the door.
"Kat, Kat! Shh stop?" He mumbled.
But Kathy didn't say a word, only tears fell down her face.
"Come on come on. I'll drive you somewhere" he said gently. Kathy moved from the driver seat to the passenger seat without saying a word.
"Kathy get a hold of yourself, you still have that ball to worry about" Louis took the wheel and started to drive. Kathy was still on a stare, with Louis not knowing what to do.
"Louis" she finally spoke but very quietly.
"Yes, babe?" he answered.
"Why do you put up with me? I'm a mess"
"Because I care for you, silly" Louis said softly, and brush her her softly.
"But-"
"No buts babe!"
"Where are we going?" She asked
"It doesn't matter where we go" he took her hand and kissed it, he saw that her tears were becoming lessen.