Long day

These past few weeks with me and Eli being together have been wonderful. He took me on three dates so far, bought me a lot of gifts, and he bought me a car. I haven't actually told him this but I love him. 

We haven't told anyone yet because for me I wanted to see If we would workout and I guess Eli has been waiting for me to tell them. 

I woke up and the sun was shining into my room and Eli was still laying beside me. I gently shake Eli to wake him up because it was twelve in the afternoon and if we both slept in they would suspect something. 

He yawned while stretching and then kissed me. "Good morning, love" "Good morning" I say, smiling. We started making out and then La'Harmony comes into my room without a warning or knock. 

"La'Harmony!" "I am actually so sorry" She quickly closes the door and me and Eli look at each other. I quickly got out of the bed to go chase her. "Harmony, wait!" She stops and looks at me. "Don't tell anyone what you saw, we haven't exactly found the right time to tell anyone yet so you're the first person to know" "Ok, I promise I won't tell anyone" "thank you so much" "Yeah."

"Hey, Summer, the food smells Wonderful" "Thank you darling, long night?" 

"Not really, why?" "It's almost one, you usually wake up for breakfast not when I'm fixing lunch" "well last night was a pretty long night..." I think back to what me and Eli did and I start smiling. "Food is almost ready" Summer tells me "ok."

...

At the end of the day when Eli came into my room we had talked for a bit and agreed to tell everyone about our relationship tomorrow because we were both tired of sneaking around. "I think you should know that I think Damon knows...well I don't know exactly what he knows but I think he knows that we have something going on or I don't even know if he knows we're together-" "Eli, it's ok, he'll know for sure tomorrow" "Yeah, ok."

We lay down and he pulls me closer to him so that both of his arms are wrapped around me. He turns the lamp off and then we go to sleep. 

...

I wake up to the sound of banging coming from downstairs. I look over at Eli and see him still sleep so I don't wake him up. The banging gets louder as I get to the bottom steps and I realized it was coming from the front door. "What the hell..." I turn the corridor light on and I open the door.

Iris runs into the house and her face was beat up, she had bruises and scars going down her leg and there was blood on her clothes. She fell into my arms and started crying. I held her tight as I walked her over to the couch. 

"Iris, what happened, who did this to you?" "My ex" She wipes her tears and calms down. "Why, why did he do this, Iris?" "I-I went over to his house to pack my clothes and leave, he found out I was pregnant and that the baby wasn't his a-and he got mad."

"Who's your ex boyfriend, Iris?" "Alex" "Alex Renaldo?" "Yes...you know him?" "He works for my dad, look we gotta get you to the hospital to make sure you and your baby are ok."

"No, no, please, no hospitals" "Iris-" "no, the last time I went to the hospital because of him he found me and beat me again" "Iris, he's not gonna find you this time" "ok, you promise?" "I promise."

"What's going on?" Damon asks. He looks at Iris and a worried looked appears on his face. "Did Alex do this to you?" Iris doesn't say anything. "Iris! Did Alex do this to you!" She nods her head and Damon puts his shoes on that were sitting by the door.

"Damon, wait!" She gets up and runs over to him. "Don't kill him, please" "I'm gonna do a lot more than kill him" "Damon, stop" "Iris, he continuously does this to you and every time you tell me not to do anything and I listen but this time he went too far."