Apologizing

I woke up the next day and felt really sick. We were still at the beach and it was six in the morning so Eli and I'm pretty sure everyone else was still sleep. I moved Eli's arm from around me and quickly went to the bathroom downstairs so I didn't wake him up.

I put the toilet seat up and then I threw up for at least two minutes. Once I finally stopped I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. My eyes were watering but I wiped the tears before I went back upstairs just in case Eli was woke. I went back upstairs to brush my teeth before Eli woke up and decided to kiss me. 

"Good morning, baby" He says as he wraps his arms around me and kisses me on my cheek. "Good morning" I say, my voice low. "What's wrong?" "Nothing" "are you mad at me about yesterday night..?" "No" I should be. He broke my fucking phone. But he did get me a new one the same night so I can't even be mad about that anymore.

"Amore" "Eli, what!" Shit. I didn't mean to yell at him. I feel bad now. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you" "it's ok, baby. What's wrong?" "Nothing, I'm just tired, I just woke up a few minutes ago" "ok, I'm gonna go get dressed" "ok" He kissed me and then walked out of the bathroom.

I'm pretty sure I was sick from crying which made sense because I remember the nights where I would cry until I made myself physically sick and then the next morning I would feel worse.

I walked out of the bathroom once I was done washing my face and fixing my hair and Eli was putting his shirt on.

"Venus, I know I already apologized but I still feel like shit. I'm sorry, baby" He says as he pulls me into a hug. "Eli, it's ok. I understand where you were coming from and I'm not mad at you, ok?" I could hear a sigh of relief from him as he hugged me tighter. "Okay" He says and then kisses me.