No way in no way out

They had created the plan which didn't involve me, or Iris or anyone but Damon, Eli, Leo, Kaylin, and Kameron which wasn't fucking fair. It's my mom and brother that are missing and Eli won't even let me go with them to Spain. It's Iris's boyfriend who's missing and they won't even let her go either.

"Venus, you have to understand that we're doing this to keep you safe. You're the one that she wants but we have a plan we just need you and Iris to stay here" Eli explains. "That's fucking bullshit!" I say, walking out of the conference room and slamming the door behind me. 

I sat down on the couch as the anger built up inside of me. "Venus" I looked over and saw Kameron walking towards me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Please listen to me" "can't believe you agree with this."

"Venus, we all know what the Sicilian Costas are capable of-" "which is why I should be going with you guys" "which is why we want you here where it's safe. As soon as Nyx knows you're in Spain she's coming after you with all the power she has and we're not gonna be able to do anything to stop it. We care about you too much to lose you. You're always the one risking your life for us and you've almost died every time so just let us do this, Venus. You don't always need to be the hero, you have a family that's here for you so please just stay here. We'll be back as soon as we can with mom and Jupiter."

"Fine" I said under my breath. "Thank you, Venus" "when do you guys plan on leaving?" "Tonight, we only have forty eight hours to get them back, you said, so we're gonna have to leave tonight" "alright. Please be safe, Kameron. Don't die" "I won't, I promise I won't." I nodded my head and he hugged me.

I felt a little better but I was still mad at Eli for even considering that I stay here. What do I look like standing on the sidelines while people I care about go risk their lives? But I guess that's the point Kam was trying to make and he was right. I always risk my life for the people I care about but who would I be if I didn't. It's not supposed to be my family who gets hurt, it's supposed to be me so I have to risk my life. If I didn't then they would die and it would be my fault.

The clock hit midnight. I hadn't said a lot to Eli which I now regret because he was about to get on a jet to Spain to go on the deadliest mission yet and I hadn't even told him I love him. They were all walking out the door with bags which I'm pretty sure were filled with mostly weapons, Eli being last to go out. 

"Amore, I hope you don't stay mad at me forever but I just need you to understand that if you were to get hurt or..killed that it would be my fault and I couldn't live with that, knowing I could have stopped you from risking your life and I didn't. I love you so much, just please don't stay mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you I just need you to come back alive" "I will, with your mom and Jupiter, I promise" "ok, and I love you too." We gave each other a long hug, I didn't want to let him go because I knew once I did there would be a chance that this would be my last time hugging him. "I don't want to let you go." I say as tears started to form in my eyes. "I know, baby, I don't want to let you go either." He hugged me tighter.

"Ok, I have to go, I promised you I would come back with Jupiter and your mom and that's a promise I don't plan on breaking you just have to trust me, okay?" "Ok, I trust you" He kissed me, a kiss that seemed too short but I knew he didn't have time to waste so I pulled away quicker than I should have. He took one last glance at me before he walked out the door. 

I know how powerful the Sicilian Costas are and if this plan doesn't work then they're all dead. 

All of us sat down on the couch in silence, worried that something would happen and make the plan go down hill and everything would go South. If Nyx figures out that I'm not with them she's gonna immediately kill my mom and Jupiter and then kill them while she's at it. I just hope this plan works.