Anniversary day

"Why is Domenico hosting a meeting?" I ask Eli. "I don't know, it's an emergency meeting again so we gotta go before we're late" I quickly put my shoes on and then we leave.

We pull up to Domenico's house and then walk up to the conference room. We were surprisingly pretty early because not everyone was there. "Finally early for once" He says to Eli. "Couldn't be late again, that's unprofessional" He says jokingly. Me and Eli sit down beside each other. A few more people come in and then Damon finally comes in and so does a girl I've never seen before.

"Thank you all for coming today, as always, I wouldn't have called a meeting like this if it weren't important. One of my spies have recently told me that the Germans are after the flash drive..yes, again. First it was the Russians but for some reason the Germans want it now."

"Do you know why?" Damon asks him. "I was thinking probably to have something to overpower us but who knows with them" I decided to not tell anyone that I got a call from Angelo just a few weeks ago because then they would just flood me with questions I don't have the answers to. 

After the meeting

After the meeting a few people stayed to talk and I was talking to Domenico about some files. "Domenico, you want me to look through all of these files? why can't you just do it?" "Because I have enough work on my hands and I won't get that done in time" "what are the files?" "Files from the German and Russian prison base, former prisoners, agents, spies, recruit members, it's all in there. Look through them and see if you can find clues, anything."

"Do I look like a detective to you or...?" "Venus, please" I sigh and shake my head. "You're lucky we're friends, Domenico" "appreciate it." "Who is that?" I ask as I look at the same girl I never saw, talking to Eli. "umm, thank you for your help on the files, I'm gonna go now before things get-" 

Domenico's sentence is cut off when we all see and hear the girl he was talking to slap Eli across his face. "Venus, Venus, don't-" I ignored Domenico and threw the files on the table. Eli wasn't gonna hit her back but I definitely was. I walked over to her and pushed her as hard as I could and since there was a wall her head hit the back of the wall. 

I walked towards her and pulled my gun out and held it to her head. "Apologize" Everyone was looking at us and not saying a word and Eli was standing there with a smirk on his face. When she doesn't say anything I bang her head against the wall and load my gun. "Apologize, now."

"I-I'm sorry" When she apologizes I take the gun away from her head and then push her on the ground. The side of her head was bleeding but I slightly smiled and then went back to the table and sat down. "Now what were we talking about? Oh yeah, who is that?" "You should ask Eli, Venus. I'll send the files to you so you won't have to carry all of these" "Alright thanks, see you later" "later."

The girl got off the floor and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Everyone looked at me and I gave them an innocent smile and then we left. "Let me see your face" I say as Eli gets in the car. "I'm fine, she didn't slap me that hard" "didn't sound like it" I say as I look at his face.

"I'm fine, amore" I sit back down in my seat and buckle my seat belt. "So you wanna tell me who that was" "Not really" "it can't be that bad, ex, high school fling, family friend, which one?" "She was the girl I got put in an arranged marriage with at seventeen but I got out of it."

"And you didn't tell me this, why?" "I don't know" "yeah, ok" I sit back and don't say anything else for the rest of the ride home. When we got home I was gonna open the car door myself since I was mad at him but then he grabbed my wrist. "Don't touch the door, Venus" I roll my eyes and wait for him to open the door for me.