photoshoot

"Ok, so you guys brought your outfits for the photoshoot, right?" La'Harmony asks.

We all nod our heads and then we get into the car. We got to the place where we were doing the photoshoot and then we went inside. "Hello! Appointment for La'Harmony, Venus, Alex, Carmen, Yulani, Chelsea, and Iris?"

"Yes" La'Harmony says. "Ok, right this way" We follow the lady to the back and it looked like it was the dressing room. "Ok, so let me go over how this is gonna go, this is the changing room and for each scenery you're gonna come back in here and change and get different makeup, basically you'll be changing your whole appearance for each scenery, the first photoshoot is gonna be your choice of outfits and makeup and then the next few are gonna be chosen by our professional makeup artists and stylists who are on the way now, any questions?"

"No" We all said in sync. "Ok, have fun ladies" She left out of the room and then we all went inside of a changing room to get dressed.

The outfit I chose was an all white dress that barely covered my whole body. It covered my boobs, my butt, and the bottom front but the rest of the dress was just a lot of string shaped into shapes going around my body. 

I got done getting dressed before everybody else which was surprising because this dress was hard to get on and it took me at least five minutes. 

I walked over to the vanity section and started to do my makeup the best I could. Iris came out of the dressing room after me and sat down beside me. "You finished quick" She says. "I don't know how, I was about to cry trying to figure out how to put this dress on."

"You made it work" "as always" we were all ready and then the photographers came and grabbed each of us separately.

"You're Venus?" He asks me. "Yes" "ok, stand in the middle of the floor and do any poses you want. When I take the picture I'll tell you when to pose again" "ok" I stand in the middle of the floor and I did my first pose. He took the picture and the light flashed in my eyes.

"Pose!" I did another pose and he took the picture. We did five more and then he called me over on the other side so I could see how they looked. "These are really nice, thank you" "no problem, next!" I walked back into the room and it was Carmen's turn next, she was the last one.

I walked back into the dressing room and put on what one of they stylists gave me. It was a dress that was dark green at the top and faded into light green at the bottom and the spaghetti straps were metal.

When I walked out of the dressing room he clapped and smiled. "You're so beautiful, although you don't need it it's time to do your makeup for the nature pictures" "thank you" I say as I smile at him.  

I sit down in the chair and he starts using clips to pin my hair back. "The makeup you have on now is so pretty, where'd you learn to do makeup like this?" "I taught myself" "impressive" As he was wiping the makeup off of my face he looked down at my rings. "You married?" "Soon to be" "ouuu, who's the lucky guy?"

I grab my phone and show him a picture of Eli that he posted a few weeks ago. "He's hot" "he is" I say. "You two might just be the hottest couple in Italy, not even joking."

I laughed a little. Thirty minutes later he finished my makeup and then I went to the garden and sat down in front of a rose bush. "Alright, smile on three. one..two..three" He snapped the picture and then I had to take a rose off of the bush and stick it in my hair.

"Alright, three..two..one" He took the picture and then I went back inside the building. 

...

"We look hot in these photos" I say as I look through the printed out copies in our hands. "Right" Iris agrees.

_______________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this very short chapter 

until next time!

<<333

Venus Sereneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें