The truth will come out

"We don't even know where they are so how are we supposed to get them back, Venus?" Gio asks me as I look through drawers in my old office. "I don't know" "what are you even looking for?" "A paper where I had all the German prisons and torture center locations."

"Venus..I know I already told you this but I'm sorry..for everything" "Gio, I forgive you" "what?" "I forgive you, Gio. You're my sister and I love you and I can't hold a grudge forever" She walks over to me and hugs me and I hug her back. Her phone goes off and when she looks at it she quickly turns it off.

"I gotta go" "Gio, it's not safe to be out by yourself" "I'll be fine" "Gio, wait-" She walked out of my office without saying anything back. I continue looking through drawers until I couldn't find it but instead, I thought of a plan. 

"Guys, I have a plan" I say, walking back into the living room. "If it doesn't involve risking your life then tell us" Eli says. "Well...since he wants me also then you guys could put a tracker on me and when he kidnaps me he'll take me to where everyone else is and we can get them back."

"No, we're not using you as bait, Venus" Eli says. "I'll be fine and there's no other way" "we always find other ways, Venus" Damon says. "Well we're in a situation where there is no other way" "what if you guys used me as bait instead, He wants me and Chelsea more than he wants Venus anyway" "Alex, no" Kaylin tells her.

"Nobody is risking their life, we're gonna find another way" Damon says. "By the time we find another way it might be too late, Damon. I've put the people I care about in danger too much and they're always the ones who have to suffer for it, It should have been me, it should have always been me, not them. None of this is their fault but somehow they're still paying for my mistakes so please guys, just let me do this my way"

"Alright..." Damon says. Everyone else agreed even though I knew that they didn't want to but there wasn't any other way.

A few minutes later we came up with a plan. I pulled my phone out and called the same German or American, whatever he was. "Venus Cortez calling me, what a surprise, I take it you want to make a deal for your family back" "nope, no deal, I want to surrender. I know I'm not going to win this and you're just gonna keep coming after me and my family so take me."

"Giving yourself up? Wise choice, never thought Venus Cortez would finally let go of her ego and realize that she can't win every battle. Meet me at the address I sent to your phone and we'll take you there, we're gonna search the whole place within a one thousand-mile radius just to make sure you're not gonna try anything and you don't bring backup. I suppose there's a catch to this though, perhaps your family back?"

"No, just me" "finally, a deal that I'm willing to take, be there in fifteen minutes or I'm killing everyone you care about" "ok." I hang up the phone and everyone gives me a worried look. Enzo hands Eli the small tracker and Eli puts it in my hair and then covers it up. 

I sigh and then stand up out of the chair. "Alright, I have fifteen minutes to get there so I have to go now" "Venus, whatever you do, don't remove the tracker, no matter what" Eli says. "I won't, if it does get removed it's not because I did it."

He kisses me two times before he tightly hugs me. "I love you, Venus" "I love you too, I'm gonna be ok, I promise, Eli" "I know" After I get done hugging Eli Kameron grabs me and hugs me tightly. "We'll be right behind you and please don't die" "I won't, ok, I have to go." He lets me go and I quickly leave out of the house.

I drive to the address he sent me which was a spot in the woods. "I'm here!" I heard more than one person shuffling in the woods and then a few men came into view. "Angelo isn't coming, he sent us to take you" one of them says. "That's his name?" The guards all look at him like he wasn't supposed to tell me that.