Spain?

"It's negative" I say, sadly. "It's ok, amore" "this is the twelfth negative pregnancy test, I'm starting to lose hope, Eli" "baby, you have to be patient. We're gonna get there, today might not be that day but we can't lose hope, Venus."

"Yeah" I say and then throw the pregnancy test away. "Amore, come here" I turned around and Eli hugged me which is exactly what I needed right now. 

"Eli" "yes, tesoro?" (Darling) "What if..I can't have kids. I don't want to be the reason you're not able to have kids" "baby, I already told you if you can't have kids then that's fine with me because you're all I need and want in life, okay?" "Ok" "I mean that, Venus" "I know."

"My stomach hurts, I'm hungry" "what do you wanna eat, amore?" "Pasta from Osteria" "alright, I'll order" "ok." I let go of him and went to sit on the bed while he ordered our food. 

I wonder if I really can't have kids. I know Eli said he wouldn't care if I couldn't but I would still be taking something away from him that I know he wants...I know he wants to be a father and what if I can't do that for him. He deserves to be happy after everything he's been through in his life. We all do.

...

"Iris, what the fuck do you mean Jupiter is missing!" "V-Venus, he's just gone!" She yells, standing in front of me crying. "Can you tell me exactly what happened? You're not giving any details!"

"Venus, calm down. We're gonna find him" Damon says. "I don't think it's your brother that's missing, Damon!" 

What the actual fuck is happening right now. Jupiter is missing, my mom is missing. Brazee and Weezy are scared and my dad is all the way in America so he can't be much of any help right now. I found out my mom was missing just a few hours ago from Brazee and Weezy so I went to pick them up and now this shit. Where the fuck are they.

"I don't know, Venus. He's been gone for two days and hasn't been answering his phone. That's all the details I have" She says on the verge of tears. I let out a deep sigh and stepped outside so I could get some air because if I didn't I was gonna start taking my anger out on people who don't deserve it. 

I sat on the steps and buried my head into the palm of my hands. Weezy and Brazee were with our aunt Sadie since we needed them out the way and safe so we could figure out what was going on. Brazee said that mom had been gone for a day but mom would never leave them alone that long. The longest she would leave them alone is thirty minutes so for her to be gone for a whole day and not tell them doesn't make sense. 

Jupiter disappearing doesn't make sense either. After a few minutes I heard the door open but didn't know who it was until I felt their hands on my arm. "Amore, I promise we're going to find them, we always do" "I know but it's different this time. The Sicilian Costas had to take them. She told me before she let me go that she was just gonna start killing people I care about and I guess this is her plan. If she has them there's no way we're getting them back."

"Venus, you can't think like that" "why not? It's true" "you don't know that. You can't think negative every time a negative situation happens" "I've been doing it" "and where has it gotten you? More worrying, more sadness, more negative feelings, right?" 

"Eli, you act like you don't do the same thing. You should take your own advice" "this isn't about me right now" He says, trying to flip the situation back onto me. I chuckled and rested my head on his shoulder. It was silent until it wasn't. My phone had started to ring. I looked at it and it was an unknown number and I had a feeling I knew who it was. 

I looked at Eli and he looked at me like he was thinking the same thing. "Don't answer it, Venus" "but what if it's her and she wants to tell me where Jupiter and my mom are" "the only way she'll do that is if you give something in return, like yourself. It happens every time, Venus" "Yeah, you're right."

I declined it and then we went back in the house. "I'm gonna go talk to Damon to see what we can do" Eli tells me before he goes upstairs to his office. Iris was sitting on the couch and I sat beside her. "Venus, if you're just gonna yell at me then just don't talk to me."

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, Iris. I shouldn't have took my anger out on you, we're all worried, not just me" "it's ok, I understand how you're feeling right now. No need to apologize" Kobe was in her arms peacefully asleep which made everything calmer now. 

"Babies always make things better than they actually are" I say. "I know, they just have that special effect" She says as she kisses his forehead. My phone ringed again and it was the same number. "You gonna answer?" Iris asks me. "I don't know if I should. I feel like it's Nyx" "it's up to you, Venus."

I stared at my phone as it ringed and then finally pushed the button and answered the call. "Hi, Venus" I knew it was her, why wouldn't it be. "What do you want, Nyx?" "You know, I've been thinking and...thinking, why keep trying to kidnap you without people getting in the way when I can just take your mom and your brother who were very easy to kidnap. If you want them back then I suggest you come to the address I'm sending you. You have forty eight hours. After that, I do whatever I want with them."

"How do I know they're not already dead?" It was silent for a moment until I heard a few muffled sounds. "Venus, don't come, it's a trap!!" Jupiter yelled. "Venus, please don't come, we'll be ok!" My mom also yelled. "Believe me yet?" She says. "Ok, I'll come just don't hurt them, please" "good girl." She said and then hung up. 

I immediately got a message from her and the address was all the way in Spain. "What the hell" I say. "What?" "The location is all the way in Spain" "guess we're gonna have to travel to Spain" "didn't you say you never wanted to go back there? You don't have to go with us" "Venus, it's my home, it's where I was born, I was gonna have to go back there some day and I need to go. I need to know Jupiter is okay" "you sure?" "Yeah."

Iris put Kobe in his rocker and then we went upstairs to the conference room where everyone was talking. They stopped when they saw me and Iris walk in. "Nyx called She told me where Jupiter and my mom are but there's a problem."

"Let me guess, she wants you in exchange for them" Damon says. "Yeah...and the location is all the way in Spain."

Venus Sereneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें