20: booty call?

⚠️  Adult content is present in this chapter. ⚠️

"You know! I didn't think I liked her, but seeing her with those men, made me wanna punch the ever living shit out of them!" Jimin said, to the bar tender who was looking at Jimin like he was a crazy man.

"That girl should only be touched by me! No one else!" Jimin shouted, taking a shot of Soju flimsily, spilling it all over his shirt. He pulls his phone out calling someone up.

*ring *ring

*static*

*muffling*

"Jimin?" Jungkook answered with confusion.

"Hey pal!" Jimin said slurring his words, extending them as much as possible.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Jungkook asked.

"I need you to do me a favor!" Jimin persisted.

"Ohh, God! What is it?" Jungkook said, sounding really annoyed.

"Narae. Drive me to her house."

Jungkook seemed to be choking on the other end of the line. A clanging of a dish is heard and then muffles.

Jungkook than sounded closer than he was before.

"Norae? The girl you want to fuck?"

"NO!" Jimin shouted, "The girl I want on the list?"

"I thought your fucking days were over? Ever since .. Mi-Sun? What happened!"

"Ahh, fuck that!" Jimin screamed, "I'm bringing it back!"

Jungkook stayed quiet for a moment before speaking, "Where are you?"

"At the bar!" Jimin answered softly.

"Stay there idiot! I'll come pick you up!"

. . .

"So what the fuck happened. Mi-Sun was with some guy?" Jungkook asked as he drove Jimin to the exact location he was asking for.

"Seeing her with them pissed me off! Like why do they have to be so close to her?"

Jungkook scoffed, looking at Jimin dosing off.

"Bruh, you're hella drunk! Are you sure don't want to go home?"

Jimin shook his head, "Just take me to her house!"

"Bro, you're only acting like this because you don't want to admit that you're in love with Mi-Sun!"

Jimin scratched his head, looking over at Jungkook with his eyes nearly shut. "She don't love me .." Jimin said, placing his head on the dash board. "She's comfortable with everyone else exempt me!"

Jungkook laughed, "That means she likes you!"

"No it doesn't!" Jimin shouted at Jungkook in a drunken way, that made him laugh out hysterically.

"You're jealous because she was working with other men .. its her job, what did you expect?" Jungkook said, pulling up to the location Jimin wanted to go to.

"I just don't want them touching her! That's all!"

Jungkook shook his head, disappointed at his actions. "If you're going to start fucking girls again, you better not stop this time!"

"Why because you'll feel guilty doing it all by yourself?" Jimin said, trying to open the car door.

Jungkook sighed, leaning over Jimin and opening it for him.