27: Druken Love

⚠️ Adult content is present in this chapter ⚠️

Jimin kissed Mi-Sun back, as he slowly started to move his lips down her neck. His hands wandered inside her shirt, placing his hand on to of her bra. He started to suck on her neck, as she quietly groaned.

Mi-Sun grab the collars of his shirt, lifting his face away from her neck. She stare at his lips, while Jimin placed his hand inside her bra. Feeling her breast.

Mi-Sun gasped. His cold hands placed on to of her breast sent shivers down her spine and gave her goosebumps all over her body. She grunts to the feeling of his cold hand rubbing on her nipples.

"You like that?" Jimin asked, massaging her breast gently.

She nods her head, agreeing to his question.

He takes his hand out of her bra, and begins to take her shirt off. He grabs Mi-Suns shoulders, and gently pushes her head onto the pillow. He crawls on top of her, beginning to kiss her stomach.

Mi-Sun moans, squeezing the couch tightly.

He kisses up her stomach, while she squirm at him doing so. When he got to her breasts, he pulls one of the bra cups down, and starts kissing around her nipple.

"Mmm!" Mi-Sun moaned, as she wrapped her hands around his body. Her nipples get instantly hard from the feeling of Jimin's lips kissing on them.

He plays with her stiff nipples, squeezing, and rubbing on them. She grunts, trying not to be too loud. He sucked on her nipples. While she stuffed her nails into his back, moaning loudly while wrapping her legs around his body.

"J-jimin!" Mi-Sun moaned his name, combing through his hair.

"You like that baby?" He asked, grabbing her neck and tilting her head back.

"Mhhh hmmm!" Mi-Sun replied.

He lets go of her neck, kissing her lips passionately.

She wrapped her hands around his neck, kissing him passionately back. She felt his tongue inside her mouth. His hand still on her breast, rubbing on her nipples.

Jimin lets out a quiet grunt, closing his eyes, and biting her lips.

Mi-Sun pulled away from his kisses. Not being able to utter a word. She stuttered, "J-Jimin, p-please!" She said, while Jimin kissed her neck again.

He stops, looking up at Mi-Sun.

"Fuck me!" She said, biting her lips looking into Jimin's eyes, while pulling onto his hips.

He kisses her one last time, before getting up from her body. "We can't! You're not sober!" He said.

Mi-Sun sits up on the couch and take her bra off in front of Jimin. His eyes quickly widened watching her do so.

She crawl towards Jimin, wrapping her hands around his waist, and sitting into his lap. She gets really close to his ear, nibbling on it.

She whispers sensually in his ear, "I want you inside me!"

Jimin bites his lips and let's out a tiny grunt.

She get up from his lap, taking her jeans off.

"Mi-Sun!" Jimin said in a shocked way. His cheeks turning red, watching her take her pants off.

Mi-Sun sits on Jimin's lap again, kissing his lips. His hands wrapped around her body, while he stroked her back up and down.

"Mi-Sun!" Jimin grunted, pulling away, kissing, and biting her neck.

"I want you in me!" Mi-Sun said again. Combing through his hair and tilting his head back exposing his neck.

She began to kiss his neck, sliding her fingers down on his stomach, taking his shirt off and instantly kissing his chest.

He combs through her hair, as she kisses down his stomach.

Her eyes catch a glimps of his tattoo. "Nevermind."

She starts to trace his tattoo with her nail, and Jimin's body could be seen getting goosebumps

He adjusted his body a little, while Mi-Sun felt the crotch area of his pants getting stiff underneath her body.

She starts to kiss his chest again. Running her fingers down his abs. She places her hand on top of Jimin's crotch. He jolts back before grabbing her hand.

"Mi-Sun, let's not do this now!" Jimin said moving away from her body. He moves to the corner of the couch while he grabbed his shirt, putting it back on.

Mi-Sun sat on the sofa rubbing on her breasts. Jimin glanced over at her and his ears turned instantly red. He giggled while watching her do so.

"You're just going to leave me wanting you so badly inside me Jimin-ssi!" She said, leaning back against the pillow, rubbing on her vagina.

Jimin bites his lips while watching her.

"Mmmh," she moaned, "Ohh, come on Jimin, I know you want to taste me!"

Jimin's cheeks flushed red when Mi-Sun pulled her panties to the side revealing her vagina to Jimin.

He closed his eyes, embarrassed, combing through his hair. "Mi-Sun, you're really drunk! I wouldn't take advantage of you like that!"

She slide her panties off and spread her legs wide open. Jimin bites his lips again before leaning back against the couch to watch Mi-Sun.

He watched as she dug your fingers inside her vagina, grunting quietly while doing so. Her cheeks flushed red staring at Jimin.

His crotch area could be seen getting stiffer and bigger. She closes her legs, moaning while feeling the pulsation in her Vagina.

Jimin's cheeks and ears were completely red watching her. "When you're sober I'll give all this pleasure back to you. Even more. I'll fuck you so good, you won't be able to walk."

Mi-Sun bites her lips listening to Jimin say that to her. She gets up, sitting in Jimin's lap. She places her head onto his shoulder. Her eyes began to shut as she yawns, covering her mouth.

"Is my baby tired?" Jimin asked, grabbing Mi-Suns face, and squeezing her cheeks; making it look like she was pouting.

She nods staring into Jimin's eyes.

He kisses her pouting lips, before lifting her up in his hands, and carring her to his bed. He grabs one of his oversized shirts from his drawer, and puts it on for her. He tugs her into his sheets, before she quickly fall asleep.