2: Screams in the Distance

"I am so proud of you Mi-Sun! You handled that so professionally!" Gang Jee stated, patting Mi-Sun's shoulder. "I'm not going to bother you anymore, go and take your seat at the award show!"

Mi-Sun looked at Gang Jee nervously. "What?" she proclaimed loudly. "You're . . . You're just going to leave me? All by myself?"

Gang Jee's smile faded away, "yes, stop being nervous! You did great. Just have a seat and enjoy yourself!" Gang Jee said with a little irritation present in her voice.

Mi-Sun swallowed her spit nervously. She was extremally anxious to walk past all the artists and idols that would be eyeing her like she's some kind of freak! She's not significant enough to even be at this award show, it gave her anxiety.

She didn't want the artists to stare at her, or to give her any attention. She just wanted to be invisible, like she's always been.

"Ugh! I hate it! Just thinking about it made me want to vomit." Mi-Sun said to herself.

She dreaded the idea of having to sit inside the lounge with all the other artists. She was extremally afraid of their judgment.

. . .

Mi-Sun walked down a hallway that screams could be heard from in the distance. The screams were gradually getting louder and louder. She suspected this was the way to the seats.

Boy was she wrong!

* THUD*

Mi-Sun just realized that she bumped into someone. She stared at the persons shoes, realizing that it was a man. She was a little too embarrassed to look up at the persons face, she quickly bowed instead.

"I'm sorry!" Mi-Sun said softly.

The man was wearing a clearly tailored black suit. It looked expensive. The man just stood there, placing his hands into his pockets. He lets out a sigh.

When Mi-Sun finally lifted her head, and her eyes met the mans, her heart froze!

Her breath was shaky when she realized who the man she just bumped into was.