36: Yeonjun

Few Months Later

Last time Mi-Sun and Jimin talked was right after their heated night, and after that Mi-Sun never picked up a single call from Jimin. It's been a few months, Jimin is left regretting ever saying those things to Mi-Sun after having sex with her.

10:44 am

"Mi-Sun should be at our label today." Jimin said, getting his cup of coffee ready before heading out of his house. The members were all awake, they too were getting ready to record some music today.

As they all talk outside of their house about who's going to go in which car, Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung decide to go together in one. When the drivers pulled up, they entered.

It was silent ride, with Jimin looking at Mi-Suns social media updates.

Jungkook looked over his shoulder to see what he was doing. He saw that Jimin was looking at her stories through a fake account he made.

Jungkook laughed, before grabbing his shoulder suddenly. "Are you going to tell us what happened between you and Mi-Sun?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulders, in means to move Jungkook's hand off his. "Why should I tell you anything?"

Taehyung laughed at Jimin's rude remark.

"I mean fine, don't tell us what happened, but at least tell us how the steamy night went?" Jungkook said with a smirk on his face.

Jimin shook his head, ignoring Jungkook and continuing to scroll through his phone.

"Jungkook you're more interested in Jimin's love life than your own!" Taehyung said, laughing at his own statement.

"I mean, Jimin's love life is more steamy than mine! I gotta know!"

Jimin shook his head before turning around to both men. "I said something I shouldn't have, and now... we don't talk anymore.."

Jungkook's smile faded and Taehyung's face turned pale.

"She's not talking to me.."

Jungkook and Taehyung stayed quiet, not know what to say to Jimin.

"That's okay, you'll see her now, you'll be able to pull her aside and talk to her!" Taehyung said encouragingly .

Jimin looked down at the floor, "I hope
So.."

...

Few Hours Later

When they finally entered the label, jimin automatically goes to the meeting room to see if Mi-Sun was there, but she's not alone

She's with Yeonjun, fixing the hat he had on. She smiles largely at Yeonjun as she playfully pulls his hat down to his face. Jimin's heart felt like it sank to his stomach. He remembered fond memories of Mi-sun doing the same exact thing with him when he wore hats.

Jimin's jealousy is there, it never left. Though he's been working on it, it's different now, especially now that she's not with him.

The members brush pass Jimin, and enter into the same room Mi-Sun was in. Jungkook stopped the moment he saw Jimin still standing in the hall way.