28: Shower

Mi-Sun wakes up feeling her head pounding. She looked around, realizing she wasn't in her bed.

"Ohh my God! I guess I never left!"

She quickly gets up from the bed and walks down the stairs. She see Jimin in the kitchen cooking what seemed to be Haejang-guk.

(hangover soup)

She stopped, and looked down at what she was wearing. Nothing but Jimin's oversized T-shirt. She pulled it down, shyly trying to cover her thighs.

Jimin lifts his head and and instantly smiles. "Mi-Sun! You're awake." He said, blushing hardly.

"What happened last night?" She asked, rubbing her forehead.

Jimin looked away from Mi-Sun in a shy manner. "Well... you...." He laughed. Walking over to the dinning room table, and pulling up Mi-Suns panties from one of the chairs.

Her heart instantly sank.

"You got naked last night!"

Mi-Sun quickly turned around feeling completely embarrassed about what transpired.

Jimin walked up behind her, wrapping his hands around her waist and placing his chin on her shoulder.

"It's okay Mi-Sun! You were beautiful!"

Mi-Sun shakes her head, disagreeing, "I'm so embarrassed!"

Jimin smacked his lips together before turning Mi-Sun around, and grabbing her hands.

"Why are you embarrassed? You shouldn't be! I loved ever moment from last night with you!"

He dragged Mi-Sun to the kitchen table. "Here!" He said, poring her a bowl of Haejang-guk. "Eat this and then I'll get the restroom ready for your shower." He caressed her cheek before walking up the stairs.

...

"I don't know if you want to use my shampoo? It's more for men!" Jimin said reading the shampoo bottle and than handing it to Mi-Sun.

"Yeah, I don't think I can use this Jimin!" Mi-Sun said, handing Jimin back his shampoo.

Jimin's eyes enlarge! "Wait!" He shouted. "I think Jungkook uses womens shampoo! I'll be right back!" Jimin runs to Jungkook's room.

Once he got back he handed Mi-Sun a purple bottle, that was clearly womens.

She laughs, "he really uses women's shampoo!"

Jimin giggled watching Mi-Sun look at the shampoo in a funny way.

"Okay, here's the towels, the bathrobe, and then you can use anyone of my hair products, and my hairbrush! I'll bring your clothes!"

Jimin said, pinching Mi-Suns cheek. He chuckled while walking towards the door.

"Jimin!?" Mi-Sun called out to him.

He stopped and turned around.

"Thank you!"

He smiled at Mi-Sun before closing the door.

...

Mi-Sun got into the shower and turned the water on. She let the warm drops hit her face, while she thought about last night.

Than a lightbulb clicked! All the memories came back!

Kissing Jimin. Taking her bra and panties off and masturbating in front of him.

"Ohh my God!" Mi-Sun said smacking her forehead. "How embarrassing!"

*knock knock*