15: The Drive Home

When they were done making Haejang-guk. They go back into the living room to see what the boys were doing.

Jungkook and Taehyung were passed out on the couch. Jhope could barely keep his eyes open. Namjoon and Jin were laying on the couch eating a bag of chips, and Yoongi was sound asleep on the recliner.

Jimin shook his head when he saw them at that state. "I'm really sorry Mi-Sun!" He said, while yanking the chips out of Namjoon's hands. He walked over to Jin and does the same thing.

"I need to take these away from them, otherwise they're going to eat all the chips we have left!"

Mi-Sun chuckled, watching him place the chips into the kitchen cabinet.

"He wasn't at all what I thought he was going to be. He really cares about his members and he's super sweet and kind. How can a man like this exist?"

He walks over to Mi-Sun before letting out a defeated sigh.

"My hands are full here! I need to take care of them. Almost half of them are asleep." He said, placing his hands on his hips.

"Come on, I'll drive you home!" Jimin said, grabbing the car keys that were sitting on the kitchen counter.

Mi-Sun followed him to the garage. Opening the passenger side door for her. She gets into the car, anticipating what they were going to talk about while driving back to town.

• • •

Mi-Sun kept glancing at Jimin, waiting for him to say something, but he was just driving.

Mi-Sun finally took the initiative to speak. "Hey, how about you guys come over to my studio one day to start on the music production?"

Jimin smiled, glancing subtly at Mi-Sun, "Yeah, sounds like a plan!"

They continue to talk, mainly about the music ideas they had. It was a long drive back to town, but she felt so calm and at ease talking to Jimin. She didn't feel at all nervous like she did before. His voice was soothing; relaxing. Making her drift to sleep. She never felt this way before.

When he finally made it to Mi-Suns home, he stopped to admire her sleeping face for a while. He smiled to himself staring closely at her.

He adjusted his jacket, before calling out Mi-Suns name.

"Mi-Sun, wake up!" He said, tapping on her arm.

Mi-Sun could barley open her eyes. She rubbed them a little so that her vision would stop being blurry. When she was finally able to see what was going on, she saw Jimin sitting back in his seat, watching her with a small smile on his face. His eyes were low, as he stared at her.

He scoffed softly, "you're pretty cute when you're tired." Jimin said, biting his lips, before getting out of his car.

He opened the car door for Mi-Sun, and than proceeded to open the back door as well. Mi-Sun got out of the car, stopping and staring at what he was doing.

He was getting out her black tote bag from the back seats, as well as the bouquet of flowers he got her.

"You don't want to leave without these!" He said, handing Mi-Sun her bag and then the flowers.

Mi-Sun smiled shyly, "Thank you, I totally forgot!"

Jimin chuckled softly, "don't be sorry! You're just tired!" He said grabbing Mi-Suns arm and walking her to her door.

Mi-Sun held the flowers really close to her chest. As she awkwardly stared at Jimin's face. "I want to thank you for tonight!"

Jimin placed his hands into his pockets awkwardly as well, "No, I should thank you!" Jimin said.

Mi-Sun gripped the flowers nervously before realizing she should get her keys out of her bag.

"Mi-Sun?"

She placed the keys into the door knob.

"Yeah?" Mi-Sun replied, turning back around to look at Jimin.

He was staring at the floor with a huge smile across his face. "I enjoyed cooking with you today."

Mi-Sun blushed, feeling her ears turn red. "Me too!"

He smiled at her before inching closer to her face.

She twisted the stems of the flowers anxiously, thinking about what Jimin was possibly going to doing.

He wrapped his arms around Mi-Sun, giving her a tight hug.

"Thank you for making time for us." He said softly into her ear.

Mi-Sun felt these tingles travel down her body, to her spine the movement he whispered those words in her ear. His embrace was so warm that she didn't want to let go. She hugged him tightly, almost squeezing him. Than she realized what she was doing.

She quickly let go of him.

They stared into each other's eyes. Her breath shaky, looking at him that closely. He had the most beautifulest brown eyes that she has ever seen.

 He had the most beautifulest brown eyes that she has ever seen

They were big and sparkly. It felt like his eyes were peering into her soul, melting her heart.

She broke the long held eye contact, and turned around to open her door.

"Bye Jimin!" She said, before entering her apartment.

Jimin said nothing back, he continued to stare at her, before realizing what he was doing. With his hands in his pockets he looked down at the floor with a huge smile. He kicked one of the pebbles that was on the steps, before turning around and walking away.

Mi-Sun watched him get into his car. He waved goodbye, and so did she before going back inside her apartment.

Mi-Sun literally couldn't stop smiling.