1: The Award Show

"Your dress looks fine Mi-Sun!" Gang Jee said, tugging at the bottom of Mi-Sun's long light blue flowy dress

Mi-Sun didn't want to wear anything that was too revealing. She wanted her dress to be long and it needed to cover her cleavage. Sophisticated with a splash of modesty. She wanted to make an impression. This would be her first time attending an award show. Her manager Gang Jee didn't want to tell her why she was invited.

"What matters is that you will be present. Take a look at how far you've come! Your efforts have been rewarded!" Gang Jee stated, with a big grin on her face.

Gang Jee has always supported Mi-Sun from the moment she entered the label. She is like the mother she has never had, considering her real mother abandoned her at a very young age.

"Let's stop the chatter, and head to the award show! We don't want to be late to your first ever appearance."

Mi-Sun quickly put on her white low-pumped heels, and walked to the car parked in front of her label's building. They rode silently to the venue.

Mi-Sun was extremally nervous. She felt her hands shaking, her anxiety slowly increasing. She has never been in the spot light on public television quite like this before. When they finally arrived at the venue, Mi-Sun heard thousands of fans screaming and cheering. The carpet she was suppose to walk on was filled with paparazzi on both sides.

"I bet they don't even know who I am!"  Mi-Sun said quietly, thinking her manager wouldn't hear, but she knew really well that Gang Jee has ears like a fucking hawk.

"Mi-Sun! Don't say such none sense like that. You're an artist, you should act like one!"

Mi-Sun rolled her eyes at her remark. She was irritated at her constantly trying to drive those words into her head. You're an artist!

"Sure, I released an album for my fans, but those are the only people that have heard it. I dedicated it to them, not for the whole world."

Mi-Sun never expect to get any special treatment from anyone, but her manager kept saying that she should at least act like she's special. But Mi-Sun didn't want to! She was thankful for everything that has come into her life.

"It's time!"  Her manager said, as she opened the car door.

Mi-Sun swallowed her spit anxiously as she put her foot out the car door.

Her breathing began to increase rapidly.

Mi-Sun's manager fixed her dress again, and dusted it off, as if it gained some dirt from a nonexistent cloud of dust.

"Can we just enter from the back?" Mi-Sun asked, not wanting to walk down the red carpet.

"There you go again with the nonsense! You're going to walk down that carpet. Suck in your nervousness, and put on a smile! Everyone will be watching!" Her manager said, pushing Mi-Sun towards the carpet.

She saw the people standing on the sidelines looking impatient. Every paparazzi seemed to be waiting. For what? Mi-Sun thought.

Mi-Sun began to walk towards the carpet, her heart beating out of her chest.

Then, a surprised look on one of the paparazzi's face. They all began to snap pictures of Mi-Sun. She tried to hide the uncomfortable feeling of the lights piercing her eyes with a fake smile.

"OHHH MY GOD! MI-SUN NOONA!"

Mi-Sun turned to the boy that was screaming her name. "Annyeonghaseyo!" He said politely.

"NOONA!" He cried. "Please, can you sign my album?"

Mi-Sun stared at the boy who was sobbing her name, her heart shattering at his face filled with tears. She nodded at him. "Of course I can!"

. . .

At the end of the carpet the MC's of the night we're waiting there for Mi-Sun with big smiles on their faces. She approached them bowing, showing her full respect and honor to them.

"Thank you for coming today Je Mi-Sun, it's such a pleasure to finally meet you!"

Mi-Sun bowed yet again, "Thank you so much! Likewise!"

"Today, we are here with Je Mi-Sun! Please introduce your self!"

Mi-Sun looked towards the camera and smiled hugely.

"Hello! My name is Je Mi-Sun, and I am so thankful to be here today! Thank you for this opportunity!"

The MC's smiled, placing their mics closer to their mouths.

"Please, tell us about your album!"