23: Tulips

When Jimin finally got back to the house the members all quickly surround him.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked loudly.

Jimin looked at him with dispare and placed the umbrella back in its designated area.

Jimin had tears in his eyes. He didn't want the other members to see. He walked up the stairs and into his room. Wet, he stuffed his face into his pillow. He screamed, banging his mattress a couple of times aggressively.

That's when Taehyung walked in.

"I can hear you from outside bro!" Taehyung said, closing the door and locking it.

Jimin looked up at Taehyung with tears running down his face. He sobbed as he wiped them away.

"I was wrong!" Jimin shouted. "That man she was with was married! He's her dance teacher!"

Jimin wiped his eyes as he combed through his wet hair trying to sooth his nerves down.

"So you messed up! We all mess up something! Just tell her!"

Jimin looked up at Taehyung, "I told her I was sorry, I even kissed her, but she just pushed me away!"

Taehyung shook his head, listening to Jimin's words.

"You don't kiss someone, after saying all those nasty things about them!"

Jimin laid back down onto his bed, covering his face with his hands.

Taehyung scratched his head thinking of a solution.

"You clearly like her right?"

Jimin nodded finally admitting it.

"Why don't you tell her?"

Jimin sits up in his bed, wiping his nose, "Huh?"

"Listen!" Taehyung sat near Jimin on the bed, "buy her flowers, her favorite flowers; and head over to her house. Apologize, and then confess your feelings!"

Jimin wiped his nose and looked at Taehyung for a while. "I... I can't" he shook his head and then got up from the bed. "She doesn't like me! She'll reject me!"

"So what?" Taehyung said, "You won't ever know unless you give it a try! We all think she likes you back!"

Jimin once again shook his head.

"Listen to me bro!" Taehyung said, getting up and grabbing Jimin by the shoulders, "Do it or you'll lose her!"

Jimin thought about Taehyung's words for a while. He paced back and forth in his room, while Taehyung tried to convince him.

"Fine!" Jimin finally said. "I'll tell her."

Taehyung smiled hugely, upon hearing his words.

"Go right now! It's going to rain soon again!"

Jimin wiped his eyes, and got up from his bed.

"Freshen up first!" Taehyung advised.

. . .

Jimin drove to a flower shop and got Mi-Sun her favorite flowers. Tulips.

Driving to her house he was extremely nervous. "What if she doesn't except my confession?"

Jimin stared at the tulips right next to him in the car.

"Hopefully the rain outside doesn't ruin them. It's pouring."

Once he exited the car, Jimin stared at a Black Mclaren in front of Mi-Suns house? "She doesn't drive an expensive ass car like this? And the car that picked her up earlier was a Cadillac. What the hell? Nah, it's probably just her friend. Don't be stupid Jimin!" He said to himself, trying to reassure his worries.

Jimin opened up his umbrella. Grabbing the flowers and heading to her front door.

He stared at the car, wondering who's it was. While walking up to her house. He froze when he saw her through the window.

She was sitting in the kitchen with an unknown man

She was sitting in the kitchen with an unknown man. He was feeding her food and wiping her mouth.

His heart this time shattered.

"Sure, maybe Don Chul was only her friend, but who was this man? Feeding her? No friends do that!"

Jimin turned away, throwing the flowers he got her in the trash.

This time, all he felt was anger.

He drove to the nearest bar and drank his feelings away again.

. . .

<At bar>

Sitting there, all Jimin thought about was Mi-Sun while he drank. The man feeding her at her house. But then Mi-Sun's words kept replaying in his head.

"All you had to do was ask!"

Jimin slammed the shot glass on the table. He rubbed his face with confusion.

"I lost her to exactly what I was afraid of. This is why I said, I'll stick to sex, instead of getting my feeling attached to someone I knew I was eventually going to disappoint."

He felt as if his heart was sinking.

Another part of him was upset. "If she has someone, why didn't she tell me?" His head was spinning he didn't know what to think anymore.

 "If she has someone, why didn't she tell me?" His head was spinning he didn't know what to think anymore