30: Closet

⚠️ Warning adult content is present in this chapter. ⚠️

One Month later

Jimin wanted Mi-Sun to spend some time with him. She's been busy with work all week and he wanted her to take some time off, and let loose. He picked her up from work and drove her to a park. Where they stayed until the sun set.

Mi-Sun mentioned to Jimin her past, and how she was hurt by her mother leaving her and her past lover cheating. It broke her heart, leaving her afraid to ever love again. Jimin was open too, mentioning how he doesn't want to love anyone because he's afraid to disappoint the people he cares about. He mentioned his past relationship, and how her leaving him broke his heart.

He mentioned to Mi-Sun, that she's the only girl that has helped him love again, without feeling like he'll disappoint anyone.

Mi-Sun was extremely exited, falling in love with a man who was also falling in love with her. Watching the sun set with Jimin for the first time was surreal to her. A romantic gesture she dreamed about.

Jimin wanted to take Mi-Sun back to his place. He said he needed help folding the clothes he had in his closet. But Mi-Sun was curious about what he was really trying to do.

When they got there, he parked outside of the estate, behind a bush which Mi-Sun had no idea why he did.

When they got out the car and walked into the estate, Mi-Sun realized the estate was empty. No guards, no cars, no members. Jimin was by himself.

"Where's everyone?" Mi-Sun asked as Jimin opened the front door.

"Ohh, they're out having some fun, the guards think no one will be home until 3 am, so they probably locked up and went home for the time being."

"Isn't that dangerous?" Mi-Sun asked.

"Not really once you think about it!" Jimin said, grabbing Mi-Suns hand and dragging her up the stairs.

She sat on his bed as he opened his closest door and began folding some of his shirts that were thrown on the floor. Mi-Sun gets up to help him fold some of his jeans, placing them on the top most shelf.

She wasn't tall enough, she stood on her tippy toes, trying to put the jeans on the top most shelf.

Jimin wraps his hands around her waist and lifts her up so she could put the clothes onto the shelf without struggling.

"Thank you!" Mi-Sun said, layering the clothes neatly.

When he brings Mi-Sun down, he doesn't let go of her waist, he wraps his hands tightly around her stomach while he stuffs his face into her neck.

Mi-Sun closed her eyes and rubbed his hands that were around her stomach. He kisses her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

She turns towards Jimin kissing him on the lips.

He runs his hands down her back, placing them on top of her ass.

While Mi-Sun and Jimin make out, he picks her up and places her on top of his bed.