25: Forgiveness

Mi-Sun walked into their dressing room and saw Jimin wiping his eyes vigorously. He looked up at her and quickly jumped out of his seat.

"Mi-Sun..." he said in a low toned voice.

Mi-Sun walked up to him and stared up at his face. "Are you okay?" She said, as he tried to cover his eyes from her.

She grabbed his hands, pulling them away from his face, so she could see him clearly. His eyes were completely red from crying.

Mi-Sun wiped his tears for him, and than grabbed both his hands afterwards, waiting for him to say something.

"Can we... talk?" He said quietly.

Mi-Sun nodded her head at him. "That's why I'm here!"

He dragged her to a dressing room with white curtain's draped in front of the entrance. When they went inside there was a single chair, which he promoted Mi-Sun to sit in.

He kneeled down in front of her. Before pulling the curtains closed. He grabbed her hands and stared into her eyes. "I really didn't mean all those things I said about you!"

Mi-Suns eyes began to water as she listened to his words.

"I was drunk, I was jealous .."

"Why?" Mi-Sun asked.

"I think you know why!" Jimin said squeezing her hands.

"I was afraid to lose you, than I lost you. Biggest mistake of my life!" Jimin said, with tears running down his face.

Mi-Sun wiped them off for him. "All you had to do was tell me how you felt, instead of getting jealous of men that I have no relations with other than work."

"I'm sorry...." Jimin said, looking down at the floor feeling shameful.

Mi-Sun stared at his face for a long time and then pinched his cheeks, "you should be glad that you're cute!" Mi-sun said smirking a little at him.

He lets out a soft chuckle before wiping his eyes again. Mi-Sun gets up from the chair, and he hugs her tightly, not letting go of her.

They rocked back and forth for a while. She felt his hands stroking her back. And his other hand subtly against the back of her head.

She wrapped her arms around his body more tightly, placing her face into his chest.

"I missed you...." He said quietly.

"I missed you too!"

...

Back at the BTS house, the members all wait for Jimin to get back from his little outing with Mi-Sun. They tease him as he walked in through the door with a smile.

"There's our idiot!" Jungkook shouted.

The boys laugh.

"You should thank me!" Jungkook said, "if it wasn't for me tonight! Y'all wouldn't be talking right now!"

Jimin walks up to Jungkook; sitting on his lap, and hugging him tightly.