34: Hot Mess

⚠️ ADULT CONTENT is present in this chapter⚠️

As Jimin continues to kiss Mi-Sun passionately, slowly their clothes start to unravel. He grabs her hand and escorts her up the stairs to his room. He takes his shirt off, throwing it to the floor and grabbing Mi-Sun's arm, turning her around and slowly unzipping her dress. He felt down her back, seeing the goosebumps form on her body. He kisses her back, slowly.

Mi-Sun covers her mouth, not wanting to make a sound.

He slowly started to unclasp her bra, placing his hand within the slicky texture of her underwear. He stroked her ass cheek, before pulling it down and placing kisses on it.

Mi-Sun quietly moaned, biting her finger so Jimin didn't' hear.

He turned her around, still kneeling down on the floor he grabbed her waist and started to place kisses on her lower stomach.

Mi-Sun clenched her legs together as she felt Jimin's lips near her lower extremities'.

Jimin stared up at Mi-Sun's expression as his lips went lower and lower down. He enjoyed watching her reaction to his touch.

He placed his lips on top of Mi-Sun's clit, licking is softly, feeling her legs shake. He watched her face as she quietly moaned.

"Urgh, Mi-Sun! You have no idea how much you turn me on!"

He gets up from the floor, placing kisses on her lips, while slowly moving her back towards the bed.

Mi-Sun sits on the edge of the bed, unbuckling the pants for Jimin. When she pulled his pants down, underneath his boxes she can tell that his dick was bulging. Her breath began to shake as she slowly started to pull his boxers down.

Jimin stops and and grabs her wrist, placing her hand on top of his bulge. He moves her hand up and down his boxers, demonstrating to Mi-Sun what she should be doing.

She does exactly that, making Jimin groan. She could feel his dick pulsating, warm to the touch. She couldn't take it anymore. She pulled his boxers down, and his dick pops up into her face.

Mi-Sun gasped staring at his huge erect dick. Jimin smirked, biting his lips looking at Mi-Sun's expression.

Mi-Sun gets up from the bed, and kisses Jimin passionately on the lips. She pushes his body down against the bed. Grabbing his dick and jerking it up and down. Jimin kept moaning while Mi-Sun's mouth kept opening, watching the skin of his dick going up and down. She got real close to his dick, rubbing it against her mouth. Teasing Jimin.

He moans, tilting his head back and covering his eyes. Mi-Sun inserts his dick into her mouth. Sucking on the tip first. Jimin groans. She begin to suck on his dick while twisting it at the same time.

"Argh, Fuck, Mi-Sun!" Jimin shouted, moaning uncontrollably. He grabbed Mi-Sun's hair and pushed her head down.

She coughs, feeling his dick at the back of her throat. When she take his dick out of her mouth, his entire dick was covered in her sticky saliva.

"Come here!" He said, grabbing Mi-Sun's waist and pulling her on to of him. His kissed her, slowly sucking on her neck.

He laid her on the pillow before getting on top of her and rubbing the tip of his dick on Mi-Sun's clit.

She moaned loudly, slapping his hand away, but he smirked deviously.

"I-I can't! It feels too good!"

Jimin bites his lips staring at Mi-Sun's face as she moans loudly.

"You like that baby?" Jimin asked, rubbing in between Mi-Sun's flaps.