21: Livestream

<Voice mail>

Hey Jimin, it's Mi-Sun. I haven't heard from you in about two week. I'm a little worried, that's all. I know we had plans recording music, but you haven't responded to any of my texts. I hope you're doing okay. Text or call me or whatever! .. umm .. take care . . bye.

Jimin was avoiding Mi-Sun after sleeping with Narae, the girl he wanted to put on his list. There was no way he could face Mi-Sun. He felt guilty for some reason, and he didn't know why.

"I'm not dating her, so why do I feel this type of way?"

Mi-Sun wanted to get a hold of Jimin to let him know some news. TXT (Tomorrow By Together) wanted to collaborate with her. They wanted to work on some music, and she was really exited to let Jimin know, but he wasn't answering any of her calls. There was no point to continue to bug him. She went on with her day, this time getting ready to have dance practice with her best friend Don Chul, and she was going to live stream it today.

Dan Chul is married, and her best friend for about six years now. He was there when the love of her life broke her heart, and he was there for her when she needed help coping with her anxiety. He has helped her with a lot of things. But mainly dance.

When she arrived to the dance studio, she was incredibly happy to see him. She hugged him tightly.

They caught up for a little bit, before setting up for the live stream.

"She's pregnant!" Don Chul said, enthusiastically as he set up Mi-Suns phone on a tripod.

"Ohh, my God! Congratulations! I am so happy!" Mi-Sun cheered with excitement.

"We're having a girl!"

Mi-Sun covered her mouth. Her eyes started to water. "I'm so happy for you!"

They talked some more, before finally deciding to start the live stream.

"Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by. I wanted to live stream my dance practice today!"

. . .

*DING*

Jimin get a notification on his phone that Mi-Sun went live.

He quickly put his laptop down and grabbed his phone, eagerly wanting to see what she was doing.

When he turned her live on he was struck with surprise. She was with a man in her dancing clothes. He stared closely at Mi-Sun as she began to tie her hair up into a bun. Her tight clothes, outlining her physique, pissed Jimin off.

He was confused and angry at the same time. "What the hell is she doing?"

The music starting and both of them began to dance.

Jimin watched closely as both of them laughed and giggled with one another. It made his blood boil. He didn't want her looking like that, and dancing with a man so sexily. He was completely and utterly jealous staring at his phone screen.

Don Chul would get real close to her. Wrapping his hands around her waist as he helped guide her to sway.

He had his face real close to her neck, almost appearing like he was getting ready to kiss it. She swayed her hips and laughed at what ever he was whispering in her ear.

Jimin licked his lips in anger, squeezing his sheets while clenching his teeth.

He exited the video. His heart was beating fast and his hands were shaking uncontrollably with rage. He was pissed. "Mi-Sun is dancing with a man in such a sexy way, why? Why is she letting him touch her and hold her like that?"

 "Mi-Sun is dancing with a man in such a sexy way, why? Why is she letting him touch her and hold her like that?"

Jimin opened his laptop aggressively. Rubbing his face with frustration.

"I should have known Mi-Sun was not at all what she appeared to be!"

. . .

Mi-Sun watched as the comments flooded with congratulating words. Her heart was so happy to see them.

"Ohh we have a question Dan Chul!" Mi-Sun said, grabbing his arm and pulling him into the frame.

"Is he a professional dancer? Or a choreographer?"

Dan Chul laughed and looked into the camera. "I'm actually a professional backup dancer for certain labels that I can't disclose! So when they need me, they just give me a call! Today I came to practice with my best friend! My sister, Mi-Sun! We have known each other for years! She's an amazing person! And I'm extremely proud of her!"

Mi-Sun blushed, hugging Dan Chul tightly after hearing his heartfelt words.

"Thank you guys for stopping by! Anyong!" Mi-Sun said waving goodbye at the camera.

"Ahh, that was great!" Dan Chul said grabbing his bag.

"It really was! Thank you so much!" Mi-Sun said, walking out the studio with Dan Chul.

"Anytime!!"

. . .

*RING*

*RING*