31: Chocolate and Flowers

Few weeks later

Today was going to be the day Jimin asks Mi-Sun to be his girlfriend. You would think after seeing her naked that would make them official, but no. Jimin wasn't her boyfriend yet, and he so desperately wanted to make her his.

He drove to the flower shop that he always go to, and bought Mi-sun her favorite flowers and a box of Belgium chocolates.

"She loves these chocolates. But why does it feel... plain. I wanted to give her more, but I couldn't think of anything."

...

As Jimin drove to Mi-Sun, he kept fixing his hair in the rear view mirror, nervous about tonight.

He just hopes she says yes to him.

When he pulled up to her house. He nervously swallowed his spit. He grabbed the flowers and chocolates, and exited the car.

He took one last look at himself in the car window, before walking up the stairs to ring her doorbell.

*ding dong*

Jimin was shaking for the first time.

...

"Jimin!" Mi-Sun shouted. Hugging him tightly. He had purple tulips in his hands, as well as a large box of chocolates. She smiled widely at him.

"Are those for me?" She asked, smirking a little at him.

He nodded his head, placing a kiss on her cheek before walking into her house.

"Sorry. It's not much!" He said looking back at her, as he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand.

"No, I love it! Thank you so much!!" Mi-Sun said enthusiastically.

Mi-Sun placed the chocolates and flowers on her kitchen table. She grabbed his hand, dragging him to her living room. She sat him on the couch and she sat in his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, while she leaned onto his cheek.

He chuckled. "You're being affectionate today!" He said, grabbing her body and pulling her closer to him.

She shrugged her shoulders, "that's only because you're here!" She said kissing him on the cheek and then pinching it.

"Ouch!" He flinched. Smiling largely afterwards. He rubbed his cheek up and down. "What was that for?"

Mi-Sun looked at him in the eyes before grabbing his face and squishing his cheeks. "You have chubby cute cheeks!" She said in a baby tone.

He turned red when she said that to him.

Mi-Sun laughed, placing her head onto his shoulder.

"Mi-sun?" Jimin said, looking down at her face.

"Hmm?" She hummed, grabbing his hand and putting it up against hers to measure their hand sizes.

He laughed watching her do so.

"Aww!" Mi-Sun said, pulling on his tiny pinky, "how cute!"

He pulled his hand away blushing hardly.

"I know! I have a small pinky!" He said hiding his hands.

Mi-Sun grabbed his hand, interlocking it with hers.

"It's really cute!!" She said, pinching his cheek again.

...

Few hours later