17: Roller Coaster

The Next Day

Mi-Sun was getting ready to go to the amusement park with the boys today. She curled her hair, the same way she did when she first met Jimin.
She decided to wear a striped T-shirt with black leggings and a washed out denim jacket.

Her door rang, and she knew exactly who it was.

Jimin.

She quickly put on her black booties, grabbing her purse, and opening the front door.

"Hey!" She said to Jimin who looked at Mi-Sun with a stunned face.

He gulped, before putting his hands in his pockets and checking Mi-Sun out from head to toe.

"You look... you look beautiful!" Jimin said, with a shy smile.

"Thanks!" Mi-Sun said, feeling her cheeks turn red. She locked her front door, and waited for Jimin to prompt her where to go.

"So?" Jimin, said opening the car door for her. "Are you nervous about today?"

Mi-Sun nodded her head, letting out a nervous sigh, "Yes, I'm really afraid Jimin!"

"Ahh, Mi-Sun!" Jimin said cutely, "I'll be right by your side, plus I'm afraid as well!" Jimin said, in a way that made Mi-Sun question the authenticity of his statement.

He started his car up, and drove away.

. . .

When they arrived to the amusement park, Mi-Sun stared at a roller coaster going to the tippy top of its highest point, and then dropping from that height. The screams made her body shiver, and she felt a pit in her stomach.

Jimin paid for their entrance and they causally walked around the amusement park talking about everything they were seeing.

"We can also play some prize winning games! I'll win you a stuffed animal!" Jimin said to Mi-Sun, as he stared at all the attractions that were present at the amusement park.

Mi-Sun giggled at his words. She admired his child like smile and enthusiasm. It brought a huge smile to her face.

"You'll have to win me the biggest stuffed animal there is then!" Mi-Sun said sarcastically.

Jimin chuckled. He looked over at her with the most enduring smile. "Ohh, don't worry," he said, grabbing her hand and interlocking it with his. "I'll win you more than just a stuffed animal!" Jimin smirked, staring down at Mi-suns lips.

They walked hand in hand, and Mi-Sun kept looking down at their hands. She was shocked to see Jimin so casually holding her hand. Like it was common.

He looked at Mi-Sun with a tiny smirk on his face, "We are going to be holding each other's hand like this on the roller coaster, right?"

Mi-Sun shook her head agreeing.

He chuckled and then let's go of her hand.

. . .

"The ice cream at amusement parks always taste better," Jimin said, with a gleam of interest in his eyes.

"Hey!" A familiar voice said in the distance. Jungkook showed up out of no where with a female around his arm. She had short platinum blonde hair, and a couple of piercings on her face. Her arm was covered with tattoos, almost like Jungkook's. She smiled not saying a word.

"Ohh, how rude of me. This is Yon, she's my best friend!" He said, while she smiled widely at Mi-Sun.

"Hi," Mi-Sun said, casually.