16: Holding Hands

Few months later

The boys are finally at Mi-Sun's studio. They were getting some very much needed work done, while Mi-Sun was putting together some tracks,

Jimin kept glancing over at Mi-Sun, eyeing her the entire time. She noticed, but she didn't want to say anything.

"Okay, it's 2 pm! Let's go get lunch!" Hoseok said, putting his laptop down and jumping out of the sofa. The boys all started to follow Hoseok out of the studio, but Jimin stopped before exiting the door.

"Mi-sun, are you coming?" He asked, looking back at Mi-Sun who just continued to work on the track on her desktop.

Mi-Sun turned to look at Jimin. "No, I'll skip it!" she said, turning back around and continuing to work. "You go ahead without me!"

Jimin shuts the door and grabs the other office chair she had in her studio. He pulls the chair up right next to Mi-Sun.

"You shouldn't skip lunch! You haven't ate anything since we go here at 7 in the morning! You should eat something!"

"Jimin!" Mi-Sun said chuckling, placing her hand on top of his without realizing it. "I really need to finish this track for you guys. You all spent the entire morning recording this piece."

Jimin stared down at Mi-Suns hand on top of his. He smiled hugely, placed his other hand on top of hers, "Well, it's not going to grow legs and leave anywhere!" Jimin laughed, getting up from the chair and pulling hers away from the computer.

"Jimin-ssi!!" Mi-Sun laughed.

"Look," he said, pulling her chair towards the sofa.

He sat in the sofa grabbing both of Mi-Suns hands.

She was taken aback. Staring down at their hands and than up at Jimin's face. He kept stroking the back of Mi-Suns hands with his thumbs, while he stared at her eyes inching a little closer to her face.

"I use to be just like you! Letting my job and work consume me. I learned that it's okay to let go sometimes and just take breaks. Step back a little from your work and relax. When I started off, I literally never wanted to take breaks just like you. It effected me severely! But I learned. You should really take some time away from your work!"

Mi-Sun pulled her hands out of Jimin's, "But working hard is what got me this far! It's the only thing I know how to do!"

Jimin stared at her for a while before getting up from the sofa.

"Fine, I'll bring lunch to you then!" He said, leaving out the door.

"Wait, no!" Mi-Sun shouted after him.

. . .

"If Mi-Sun isn't going to get lunch with me. I'm going to bring lunch to her." Jimin said to himself as he walked down the hallways to the cafeteria.

"It's so attractive that she wants to work hard, but it's literally interfering with her social life, and I need her to be social with me! We did grow closer since we do occasionally talk over FaceTime. I've learned so much about her. She's such a beautiful and innocent person. If I ever needed someone, whether it be emotionally, or having some company. Mi-sun would literally be the first person to put everything down and do that for me. Maybe I should do that one day purposely, just to get her to stop working so she could spend some time with me! God, I want her attention all the fucking time!" Jimin thought, getting behind the boys in line to grab some food.