12: Black Tote Bag

Mi-Sun walked back to her studio with all her co-workers congratulating her. She was actually really nervous. Getting these congratulations we're not common to her. It gave her anxiety thinking of what to say to them.

She walked into her studio, and placed the bouquet of flowers gently on her desk. She immediately open the track she had saved on her computer desktop. She was finishing fixing the melody for the song she had been working on for months for that shitty artist that doesn't even want to help.

Boy was Mi-Sun distracted! She kept looking at those flowers sitting on her desk.

"Tonight? What could possibly be happening tonight?" Mi-Sun kept saying over and over in her head.

. . .

7 pm

She was finalizing the song, listening back to it one hundred times before sending it over to that artist.

"Ugh! I'm still not satisfied with the beat and music. It sounds so out of balance." Mi-Sun lets out a loud and agitated sigh. She covered her face in frustration.

~🤍~

"You know, adding a double track can really change the way the song feels."

*Gasp!*

Mi-Sun was startled by the voice she heard directly behind her. She quickly launched out of her chair. Surprised to see who it was.

 Surprised to see who it was

Park Jimin.

Mi-Sun felt her face getting redder and redder, as she quickly bowed to him.

"I'm sorry if I scared you!" Jimin said chuckling.

"I just ... I wasn't expecting anyone." Mi-Sun said, completely flustered by his presence.

He chuckled, staring down at the ground while smiling.

Mi-Suns chest was raising up and down, staring at the man that stood right in front of her.

Jimin quickly grabbed Mi-Suns computer chair, sitting in it with force, sliding back to where the door was.

He wiggled his way back to where Mi-Sun was standing.

She stared at him, while he fixed the black hat he had on.

"I came into your label and asked around about you. They all said you'll be in your studio." Jimin's said, crossing his legs and smiling subtly at Mi-Sun, "When I came near your door, I heard the music you were playing. I didn't want to interrupt you."

Mi-Sun just stared, not knowing what to say. He was wearing a long sleeve black sweater, and black sweatpants with white stripes.

 He was wearing a long sleeve black sweater, and black sweatpants with white stripes

She stood near him, wondering why he was here.

"I see you got the flowers," he said, picking them up and examining them.

"I did, they're very beautiful.."

Jimin cheesed really hardly at Mi-Suns words.

He placed the flowers down, and glanced at the outfit Mi-Sun was wearing. He scoffed, pressing his lips together trying to not make it visible that he was laughing.

"Do you always come to work in your pajamas?" He asked, crossing his arms, while staring at Mi-Sun up and down.

"I umm... I was lazy today!"

Jimin smirked at her, before looking up into her eyes, "It's cute. You look great in pajamas."

Mi-Sun blinked a couple of times at Jimin. How could she even respond to that.

"What do you even say to someone that tells you that you look good looking completely not good at all."

"If you're done working for today, we should probably get going!"

"Huh?" Mi-Sun said, furrowing her eyebrows at Jimin. "I didn't know I was going somewhere?"

Jimin laughed, grabbing the note from the bouquet, "Did you read the note that was in the flowers?"

Mi-Sun stared at Jimin with confusion.

"Yes."

"Well then, I said see you tonight!"  Jimin rolled the chair closer to Mi-Sun as he stared up at her face.

"Uhh .." Mi-Sun nervously backed away from him, "I didn't really understand what was meant by that."

He chuckles, "It's a surprise!"

Jimin said with a smirk. He gets up from the chair and walks towards the couch Mi-Sun had in her studio.

"Is this your work bag?" He asked lifting up the black tote bag Mi-Sun brought to work today.

"Yeah," she said, quickly saving the file she had been eagerly working on.

He puts her bag over his shoulder and waits patiently for Mi-Sun to finish the work she was saving on her computer.

"Don't forget the flowers," he said, gently smiling at her.

{{ hopefully the hints help you out.. forshadowing what might happen. Let me know what you think it is?}}  🤭

Your Eyes Tell | PJMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara