40: Hotel

Jimin felt Mi-Sun's tight grip around his arm. His mouth quivered, as he tried to hold back his tears.

"If you love me.. let me go." Jimin said to Mi-Sun the same words she said to him a couple of months back.

Mi-Sun's heart began to sink. She felt a knot in her stomach and almost instantly she began to hysterically cry. She remembered saying that to Jimin, and her heart shattered realizing he was trying to get back at her for what she did to him.

Her face began to redden as she cried loudly, her hands began to shake, as she realized she was getting abandoned by the one person she loved so dearly. Her biggest fear, coming to existence. Being abandoned by the one person she loves.

Jimin felt her hands shaking underneath his arm. He closed his eyes tightly before yanking his arm out of her grasp. He walked to the parking lot, leaving Mi-Sun screaming his name, distraughtly.

"JIMIN!" She screamed. "DON"T LEAVE ME!"

She walked back to the parks bench once she watched Jimin get into the car and drive away. She cried not being able to control herself. She was hurt once like this, causing her to build up walls, but how come its hurting her more this time around?

She could her footsteps approaching her. She didn't want to look up feeling embarrassed and afraid of who it might be.

"Maybe if I continue to cry they'll get scared, but what if he's some creepier?!" Mi-Sun said, her anxiety increasing.

The person sat down next to her on the bench. Mi-Sun could tell that he was wearing a brown trench coat. He ruffled through his pocket before taking out what appeared to be a napkin. He hands it over to Mi-Sun, waiting for her to grab it.

Mi-Sun stopped crying. Sniffling, while looking at the clean napkin. She takes it quickly wiping her eyes with it. "Thank you," she said, feeling embarrassed to look up at the mans face.

"Why are you crying? It's only me and you in this park?"

(Referencing the lyrics from 4'oclock)

His voice so familiar, that deep baritone voice, and the gentleness she felt radiating from his presence. Mi-Sun knew exactly who it was.

"Taehyung?" Mi-Sun said, quickly turning around to see Taehyung with is black wavey hair just perfectly fastened infront his face, covering just a little bit of his eyes

"Taehyung?" Mi-Sun said, quickly turning around to see Taehyung with is black wavey hair just perfectly fastened infront his face, covering just a little bit of his eyes. He had a sad expression on his face, his hands in the trench coat of his pockets.

Mi-Sun sniffles staring at his sad side smile he had on his face while looking at her.

"Crying is better than holding it in!" Taehyung said, wiping the tears of off Mi-Sun's face.

Her eyes widened not being able to believe that Taehyung was here trying to comfort her. He brushes the hair she had stuck to her mouth. He extends his hand out to her, waiting for Mi-Sun to grab it.

"How about I comfort you?" Taehyung said in a low, deep voice.

Mi-Sun wipes her nose with the napkin he had given her, before interlocking her hand with Taehyung's. She places her head onto his shoulder, trying to hold back her tears.

He looks down at her face, caressing her cheek, "It's okay to cry." he said wiping the corners of her eyes.

She lets out a whin, before beginning to cry. Taehyung continued to rub her hand as she cries onto his shoulder. A few minutes pass and all Taehyung did was comfort Mi-Sun, telling her "It's okay," or "that's right, let it out!" All words to comfort her at the time she needed it the most.

As minutes turn into hours, Mi-Sun slowly falls asleep on Taehyung's shoulder. When she finally fell asleep, Taehyung picks her up and carries her to his car.

As he starts his ignition to drive, he keeps glancing over at Mi-Sun making sure she was okay. He decided to drive to a hotel, where he can be with her if she needed anything throughout the night. He lets out a long sigh not understanding what the hell was going on, and the way he was feeling. A tightness around his heart every time he would look at Mi-Sun's face up close.

"Falling? I can't be."

Once he reserved the hotel, he took her to the room placing her on the bed and covering her with the sheets. He sits right next to her on the bed, caressing her cheek softly, and combing through her hair. She shakes his head, realizing what he was doing. He gets ready to get up from the bed, but he feels a pull on his shirt making him fall onto Mi-Sun.

She wraps her hands around Taehyung, not letting go of him. He holds his breath as Mi-Sun continues to wrap her arms around his body. He closes his eyes, letting go of the hesitation he had and melting into her embrace. He fixes his position in bed, and Mi-Sun lays her head onto his chest.

He stares at her as she sleeps. His heart beating out of control. "Ohh, God!" He said softly, swallowing his spit nervously. He combed through her hair before feeling a sensation he hasn't felt before deep in his chest. His eyes began to water staring at Mi-Sun's sleeping face.

"Why is my heart stinging?" Taehyung said to himself, "It hasn't let like this since.. Mishil.."

A girl that Taehyung loved dearly. She was his first love, and he has never loved any girl since he lost her two years ago. But right now, laying down with Mi-Sun, with her head on his chest. He's feeling something he hasn't felt for anyone other than Mishil. Is it love? Or is it just a desire he craves that he hasn't had in years.

"I think I'm in love.."