22: Rain

<Phone call>

Mi-Sun: Hey Yoongi, what's up?

Yoongi: Hey Mi-Sun! I'm glad you answered! I was wondering if you could stop by to help me write a song?

Mi-Sun: Yeah, I can! Are you okay with 6 pm?

Yoongi: Yeah, that sounds fine! See you then!

<End of phone call>

Yoongi rushed down the stairs to tell the members that Mi-Sun was coming over.

"She coming over at around 6!" Yoongi said with a bit of enthusiasm.

"Really! For the song right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, where's Jimin?"  Yoongi asked, looking around with concern.

"I tried calling. But he's not answering!" Jin said with a worried expression.

"Well, whatever! I'm not gonna waste my time calling him if he's out day drinking again!" Yoongi said walking back up the stairs.

. . .

Jimin finally arrived home, drunk as could be. He stumbled through the front door and into the living room. He looked upset. He sat on the couch while the members looked at him with confusion.

"Why are you drunk?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin looked up and Taehyung and wiped his nose.

"Y-you wanna k-know why!" Jimin shouted, stuttering.

"First of all, how did you get home?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin scratched his eyes. "I g-got home .. t-t taxi!" Jimin shouted, laying down against the couch.

"Why are you day drinking? Last time you did that was three years ago. And that was when you broke up with your ex!" Jin said.

"Shut up!" Jimin shouted standing up from the couch. He almost fell over.

"I dank because of Mi-Sun!"

The members all looked at him with confusion.

"Huh?" The members all said in sync.

"Mi-sun... God! I should have know she was like every other girl!"

Taehyung was staring at Jimin with shock. His mouth opened listening to his words.

. . .

<Text message>

Mi-Sun to Yoongi: I'm here! I'm outside the door!

Yoongi to Mi-Sun: great, I'll be right there!

Yoongi ran down the stairs to open the door, when he did, he was out of breath panting very loudly.

"Welcome!" He said out of breath.

Mi-Sun laughed, "what's wrong?"

"Sorry I was upstairs, I had to run down here!"

Mi-Sun giggled at him. "Where are the other members?" She asked walking in through the door.

"In the living room!" He said plainly.

"I'll quickly say hi, and I'll be right up Yoongi!"