35: I love you..

⚠️ ADULT CONTENT is present in this chapter. ⚠️

He gets up from underneath Mi-Sun and pulls her body near the edge of the bed. He began to fuck her with her legs bent and underneath his arms. With every hard trust, he was hitting the spot, sending Mi-Sun's body into a shake. She covered her mouth, trying to stop herself from screaming in pleasure. Jimin inserted his thumb into her mouth, where she began to suck on it while holding his wrist tightly.

With one arm he held both beg, bending her sideways and inserting his dick into a tighter more juicer hole. He groaned feeling the tightness of her pussy.

"you're so tight baby!" he said thrusting hardly inside of her. He licked his fingers before rubbing them against her flaps. Turns out that wasn't enough. He leans down, licking her flaps inserting his tongue into her juice, full pussy. Mi-Sun's body shook, as Jimin kept licking her flaps. He than held her thighs together, pushing them further down against the bed sideways. Again he inserted his dick, this time feeling the effect it had on him after licking her flaps good.

"Urggh.. I'm going to cum!" Jimin said, grabbing Mi-Sun's body turning her back around towards him, and giving her a couple of last good thrusts before taking his dick out and; jerking his dick onto her body before cumming all on top of her.

"urgh .." he groaned, as thick gooey liquid dripped all over Mi-Sun's body.

"Fuuck!" he shouted watching the tip of his dick oozing out his cum. He panted as he leaned over her body and kissed her lips. "Fuck, your body is incredible!" he said kissing her lips hardly. "Your pussy is the best I've ever had! Out of all the girls, yours is the best! I love you.."

As Mi-Sun felt his lips being pressed onto hers. Her eyebrows furrowed at his words. "out of all the girls? Is he really comparing me to the other girls?"

Mi-Sun pulled away from Jimin as he looked at her curiously.

"What?" He said, as Mi-Sun tried to squirm away from underneath his body.

"I.. I should go.."

Jimin looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed and a very confused expression. He watched as Mi-Sun grabbed a towel from his drawer, wiping her self down.

She puts her undergarments on and than her flowery dress, struggling to zip up the tiny last bit of it.

Jimin helps, zipping her dress up.

Mi-Sun swallowed her spit nervously, beginning to head out the door before Jimin's stops her. He grabs her wrist, pulling her back towards him.

"Why are you leaving suddenly? After what we just did?"

Mi-Sun yanked her hand out of Jimin's grasp. She looked at him sternly. "Out of all the girls, yours is the best? What do you make of me? Some slut? That's initially what you thought of me right? When you got drunk that one day, but you said you didn't mean it. Was that a lie? My pussy is the best you ever had? How many holes have you been in, to compare mine to the others? You act like some good guy but behind closed doors you were fucking girls from left to right, how could I have been so blind? What was I? Just another girl you got to fuck?" Mi-Sun's eyes began to water, as she opened the door from his room.

Jimin quickly put his boxers and shirt on, and ran down the stairs after Mi-Sun. "It's not like that!" Jimin shouted after her.

Mi-Sun opened the front door, and there stood the members laughing away until their sight caught a glimpse of Mi-Sun.

"Hey!" Jungkook shouted, "How was your night?" Jungkook said in a teasing tone.

Mi-Sun brushed past the members not even acknowledging them. Jimin who was slightly behind Mi-Sun, quickly put his shirt on while trying to run out the door. The members stop him with a devious smirks all plastered on their face.

"Did ya fuck?" Namjoon asked, hitting Jimin's shoulder playfully.

Jimin rolled his eyes trying to get past the members who were all blocking the doorway.

"Can you guys move! I'm serious!" Jimin said sternly.

"Ahh come on Park!" Jungkook teased, "Did you fuck her or not?"

Jimin looked dirtily at Jungkook waiting for him to figure out his expression.

"I'm guessing you guys did? Now you can add her to the list!"

Jimin closed his eyes and sighed loudly. He fisted his hands together before pushing hardly against the Jungkook. "She's not going on that list, and she wont ever be on that list! Now fucking move!" Jimin said, pushing Namjoon hardly and running to the gates. He panted, looking at the guards for an answer to Mi-Sun's where abouts.

"Sir, she went down that way!" the guards said pointing down the road that was pitch black.

Jimin's heart sank, his heart felt like it was shattering, "Quickly!" he shouted. "open the gates!" Jimin screamed, afraid for Mi-Sun's safety.  When the gates opened he ran as fast as he could down the pitch black road. "Mi-Sun!" he screamed her name as loud as he could. He ran for what seemed like a good minute, but Mi-Sun was no where to be found.

Than in the distance a bright light. "Mi-Sun!" Jimin screamed running up to her and grabbing her arms. She was holding her phone with the flash light enabled, she dropped it the moment Jimin grabbed her arms.

"Mi-Sun!" he said in a low voice, "You don't know how worried I was!" Jimin said in a quavering voice. Mi-Sun stared into his eyes that were filled with tears, she looked away not wanting herself to start crying as well.

"What?" she said plainly, looking down at the floor, "You're worried now, but weren't worried earlier with the words you said!" Mi-Sun said looking up at Jimin sternly.

Jimin sighed, closing his eyes tightly and sliding his hands down her arms. "that .. that"

"What? That's not what you meant? After you got caught right?"

Jimin shook his head with tears filling his eyes to the surface.

"I'm not gonna let you compare me to some strangers you fucked."

Jimin again shook his head with tears falling down his face. "You're not just a fuck. You're everything to me!"

"Is that so?" Mi-Sun said, looking at Jimin angrily.

Jimin wiped his eyes before looking up at Mi-Sun. "That's why I had you meet my father. You're important to me. I'm never going to put you on that list!"

"List?" Mi-Sun shouted loudly, "What list?"

Jimin grabbed his head in frustration, at realization of what he just admitted.

"its.. its noting!"

Mi-Sun's eyes began to fill with tears when she realized what he meant by list. The tears dropped down her face, as she reached down to grab her phone.

"You say its noting, do you think I'm stupid. How can you sit here and lie to my face?"

Jimin said nothing, he couldn't look her in the eyes. He felt too ashamed.

"I don't... I don't think I can trust you anymore!"

Jimin lets out a soft sigh before looking up at her face. He tilted his head, trying to touch her cheek, but she slapped his hand away.

"I.. I can't do this anymore!" Mi-Sun said, turning around and walking away from Jimin. He again walks up to her stopping her by grasping her wrist tightly.

"Please Mi-Sun.. I love you.."

A black tinted car began to pull up just in front of where Mi-Sun was standing.

"If you love me.. let me go!" Mi-Sun said, without turning around to look at Jimin.

Jimin held on to Mi-Sun's wrist tighter the moment she said those words.

"How can I let you go.." Jimin said with a quavering; shaky voice.

"Here, I'll do it for you!" Mi-Sun said shaking her hand aggressively from Jimin's grasp. When their hands were finally free from one another, Mi-Sun bolted for the black tinted car. Leaving Jimin standing in the road-way with tears running down his face.