29: Colonge

They stayed hugging each other for a long time. They talked about many things. Some about what to do during their free time.

Mi-Sun mentioned that they should watch a movie. Jimin agreed and they walked down the stairs and into the living room. Jimin turns on a movie for them and they both sit on the sofa and begin watching it.

Jimin places his arm around Mi-Sun, pushing her closer and closer to him, cuddling his body. She places her head on his chest, while he strokes through her hair.

Min-Sun slowly begin falling asleep to his subtly, calming strokes. She felt really relaxed as he combed through her hair with his hand.

Once Mi-Sun fell asleep, Jimin picked her up and placed her on the sofa, covering her with a blanket. 

...

Three hours later

When Mi-Sun woke up a few hours later, the members were all home. They were sitting on the sofa laughing at her.

"Well, look who finally woke up!" Taehyung said laughing.

Mi-Sun instantly sat up, and looked around the room. Jimin was sitting near Jungkook while they talked and stared at the tv screen.

"When did you guys get here?" Mi-Sun asked.

"We got here while you were still sleeping!" Jhope said with enthusiasm.

Mi-Sun felt shy and awkward. She quickly got up from the sofa.

"I should probably go..."

Jimin looked up at her with a small smile. "I'll drive you!" He said, instantly getting up and walking over to the kitchen to grab his car keys.

...

Mi-Sun stared out the window as Jimin drived. She felt this weird tingle, everytime she thought about kissing Jimin. She couldn't get the image of his body out of her head.

She looked over at Jimin who was silently driving.

She gulped nervously before speaking.

"Jimin?"

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"I umm..."

"Ugh, why can't I get the words out of my mouth?"

There was a long silence before Mi-Sun finally spoke, "I really enjoyed myself..."

Jimin looked over at her with a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah?"

Mi-Sun nodded.

"I enjoyed it too!" Jimin said, grabbing her hand and interlocking it with his.

"I think we should do this more often!" Jimin said stroking the back of her hand with his thumb

"I would like that." Mi-Sun responded.

When they finally arrived to Mi-Suns home, Jimin reached over to unbuckle her seatbelt. Her heart was racing staring at the side of his face.

He stopped at stared into her eyes. He scoffed looking down at her lips. "Should I kiss you goodnight?" Jimin asked, with a smirk on his face.

Mi-Sun gulped nervous as his face got closer to hers.

He stopped half way and stared into her eyes. He whispered sensually. "Maybe I should do more than just kiss you!"

Mi-Suns mouth slightly opened as her shaky breath escaped.

He smirked as he pressed his lips onto Mi-Suns.

She grabbed his shirt and twisted it in her hands.

His kisses were getting passionate. Every time he pulled away the smacking of their lips made Mi-Sun crave him even more.

She felt the heat between their bodies. His cologne piercing her nose. Mi-Sun tried to pull away, but she wanted him.

He looked into her eyes as he lifted his head. A smiled creeped onto his lips. "Maybe we should do this some other time!" Jimin said as he combed through Mi-Suns bangs, brushing them out of her face.

Mi-Sun gulped and nodded at him nervously.

He let out a laugh covering his smile. "Your cheeks are so red!"

Mi-Sun covered her face feeling embarrassed, but he pulled her hands down.

"No! Don't be embarrassed!" He said, "it's really cute!"

He squeezed Mi-Suns cheeks with his hands before getting out the car and opening the door for her.

He walked her to the door. Mi-Sun dug through her purse looking for her keys. Once she found them, she turned to say goodbye to Jimin.

She hugged him tightly as she felt Jimin stuffing his nose into the side of her neck.

Mi-Sun closed her eyes tightly, trying not to make a sound.

When he lifted his head, he brushed through her hair with his hands, fixing the strands he messed up from hugging her.

"I'll call you!" He said, pinching her red glowing cheeks.

Mi-Sun watched as he walked back into his car.

She could still smell him, is cologne lingered on her. Her heart was still beating out of her chest, as she watched him drive away.

 Her heart was still beating out of her chest, as she watched him drive away