26: Serendipity

*Play the song above when you see playing "Serendipity" in bold.*

"You asked them to leave? Why?" Mi-Sun asked, as she stared up at Jimin.

"I made us a nice dinner!"

Mi-Sun looked at Jimin with doubt. She tried to hold in her laugh.

"What?" Jimin laughed, placing his hand on Mi-Suns thigh.

"Did you really cook?!" Mi-Sun asked, grabbing his hand.

"I mean ..." Jimin ruffled his hair. "I can't lie to you. I bought it!"

Mi-Sun laughed and playfully punched his arm.

He giggled while getting out of the car and rushing to Mi-Suns side to open the door for her.

When they walked into the house, the lights were dimmed and all Mi-Sun could see were the candles in the distance.

She was surprised that he actually took the time to set up a nice dinner table.

Candles and nice plating. He got Mi-Sun her favorite sushi, and even pizza.

Mi-Sun smiled at Jimin as he grabbed her hand and took her to the table. He pulled the chair out for Mi-Sun, prompting her to sit in it.

"Aren't you a gentlemen!" Mi-Sun said smiling widely at him.

Jimin sat across from Mi-Sun and began to open the bottle of wine that was sitting on the table.

Mi-Sun shook her head. "You know I don't drink!"

"Ahh, Mi-Sun I know! I actually went to the store and asked for a wine that wouldn't be so hard on your esophagus. The man said this one is gentle for that."

He poured her a glass with a huge smile on his face.

Mi-Sun stared at him as he took a sip of his wine.

"What?" He said chuckling.

"You really went out of your way to do this for us!"

He grabbed a pizza slice, "now!" He said with a mouthful, "I did this for you!"

Mi-Sun smiled, trying hide her gushing red cheeks.

"You blush cutely!" He said grabbing a sushi and placing it on her plate.

They talked the entire time while they ate, and it felt like they were actually out in a restaurant eating dinner.

...

This was Mi-Suns third cup of wine. She felt it slowly going to her head.

"Mi-sun, I wanted to ask you something." Jimin said, combing through his hair.

"Yeah?" She said, sipping the wine.

"I'm almost done with this song that I wrote for you. I wanted to actually give it to you as a gift."

"You wrote me a song?" Mi-Sun asked, feeling a little drunk.

"Yeah, I wanted to perform it for you."

Mi-Sun giggled at his remark. "Well, DNA is about you!"

(Mi-Sun wrote DNA for BTS)

Jimin looked at Mi-Sun with his eyebrows raised.

"What?" He said with a smile.

"I wrote some of the lyrics thinking about you!"

Jimin laughed. "I think you drank too much!" He said grabbing the wine out of her hand.

"Aww! You're no fun!"

Jimin walked to the sink, pouring the wine down the drain. "Come on!" He said grabbing Mi-Suns arm.

Mi-Sun stumbled as he tried to take her to the couch.

"Woah there!" He said placing his hands around her waist so she wouldn't fall to the ground.

They sat on the couch while Mi-Sun rambled nonsense to him.

"I'm serious! Those lyrics are about you! Nothing is coincidental!"

Jimin laughed, staring at Mi-Sun lovingly.

"Well serendipity is about you!" He said moving Mi-Suns hair out of her face, and placing it behind her ear.

"Ohh? Is that the song you're going to perform for me!?"

He laughed. "Yeah!"

Mi-Sun grabbed his arm and hugged it tightly. "Can you sing it for me?" She asked.

He combed through Mi-Suns hair, before she heard him quietly starting to sing.

<Playing Serendipity>

"Since the creation of the universe
Everything was destined
Just let me love you"

Mi-Sun sat up and stared into Jimin's eyes. She leaned closer to his face, staring at his lips before kissing them passionately.