3: Wrong Way

Park Jimin of BTS.

His hair has been bleached to a platinum blonde color

His hair has been bleached to a platinum blonde color. In his left ear, he wore an intricate earring. His eyes were large and glistening. His lips were a pale pink shade. He had a beautiful face; not a single blemish. His eyes .. there were something about his eyes. Something that seemed familiar to Mi-Sun.

He stood there expressionless.

Probably because Mi-Sun was staring at him for far too long, and he was creeped out about it.

Even though he was staring blankly, he still looked so incredibly handsome. Mi-Sun bowed to him again, apologizing. He looked up and down at her, almost analyzing everything that she was wearing.

He smiled.

"You do know you're going the wrong way."  He said in a mellowed voice. "This is the exit, the entrance is down that way."

He pointed towards the direction Mi-Sun initially came from.

"Ohh!"  Mi-Sun said shyly, looking down at the floor. She felt her heart sinking. It made her feel like she wanted to scream as loud as she could. But she stood there frozen.

"I made myself look like a complete fool!" Mi-Sun said, still looking at the ground, "say something idiot!"

"Thank you." Mi-Sun said, bowing at Jimin. She turned away from him, quickly closing her eyes tight in embarrassment.