32: Jimin's father

Few Months Later

A few months pass after Jimin asked Mi-Sun's to be his girlfriend, the two did everything together. Jimin would wait for Mi-Sun outside her label and take her to the most beautiful parks in the city. He would take her to faraway cafes and they would spend nights together simply talking about their lives and their passions, further strengthening their special bond. Mi-Sun couldn't quite put her finger on what it was about Jimin that made her heart feel so full. She felt a specific way when she would stare at his smiling face. Shivers would run down her back whenever he would touched her. Her skin crawled with chills as his gentle; soft kisses would ran down her body.

Everything Mi-Sun ever wanted in a man, Jimin was it. As for Jimin, Mi-Sun was the girl of his dreams. His muse, his passion. The reason why he would write loves songs, and the reason why he had a smile on his face. It was all because of Mi-Sun. Jimin wanted to take it to the next step and finally initiate his relationship with Mi-Sun. Confirming to her that she's the only one he loves and would never want to be with anyone else other than her. So he plans to make everything official tonight at his house.

"If Mi-Sun sleeps with me, that means she fully trusts me. And with that; I'll never look back."

Pulling up to Mi-Sun's apartment. Jimin fixes his hair in the rearview mirror, spraying some cologne he had stashed in the hidden compartment of his car. Before getting out of his car, he quickly fixes his collared up T-shirt, and casually leans on the car, waiting for Mi-Sun to come out of her apartment.

The door his heard being creaked opened, and a well dressed Mi-Sun exits with her hair curled beautifully, wearing a flowery white dress with red flower designs. she paired the dress with a denim ripped jacket. She wore small white pumps to match her dress and a light brown wooden bohemian styled purse, that was small and circled.

The moment she saw Jimin, her eyes lit up with excitement, and a huge smile spread on her face. She waved excitingly at Jimin before locking her front door and running to Jimin to give him a tender embrace.

Jimin bites his lips staring at Mi-Sun running up to him excitingly. He watched as her hair swayed back and forth beautifully, and the huge smile she had on her face.

She hugs him tightly leaning away and kissing him on his lips.

Jimin chuckled, looking down at her dress and fixing the denim jacket for her. "You're so happy today!" He said brushing the hair out of her face.

"That's because I'm with you!" Mi-Sun said, grabbing his hand and interlocking it with hers.

He opened the car door for her and prompted her to go inside. "I haven't seen you for a couple of weeks Mi-Sun, what have you been doing?"

Mi-Sun shrugged her shoulders. "Work! As usual!"

Jimin started the ignition of his car and begins to drive away from Mi-Sun's house.

...

"Come on! You should release some music yourself! You're a great producer!"

Mi-Sun sighs, rolling her eyes at Jimin's words. "You know it's harder to make my own music, than it is for other artists!"

Jimin chuckled at her words, "I know baby! But know, I'm here to help you!"

Mi-Sun chuckled at him calling her baby. Her cheeks turned red as she looked out the window to avoid Jimin noticing her red cheeks.

"Where are we going?" Mi-sun asked looking at Jimin lovingly.

"A far away café!" Jimin said smiling hugely.