Preliminaries

This story is for entertainment purposes only

This story is for entertainment purposes only. It is a work of fiction. Organizations, people, places, and events portrayed in this story are either products of the authors' imagination or, if real, are used fictitiously. By no means does the author mean harm to anyone's image or reputation. I do not claim any ownership over the people mentioned in this story. Only the plot and original characters are the property of the author of this story.

"Your Eyes Tell" is completely fiction. All events in the story are not connected to the real world, it is based on the authors imagination.

The Characters of BTS members are used for fictional recreational purposes. They do not match any of the characteristics described in the story. Resemblance to anything living or dead is purely coincidental.

Any act of plagiarism is highly prohibited. No part of this story, should be used in any way.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
©kimtaetata99

This story focuses primarily on romance, with some drama and numerous sexually graphic scenes. Please take precautions as you read on because this story contains many explicit scenes. Thank you very much for considering to read my first ever novel; I will place warning signs at the beginning of each chapter that contains mature content. I'm really thankful!

 I'm really thankful!

🔞WARNING⚠️

This story will contain sexual scenes, graphic descriptions, and strong language. If you are NOT comfortable with these things, DO NOT read on.