37: Kiss..

Jimin grabs the keys of their body guards car, and walks to the parking lot with Jungkook following behind.

"Get down you idiot!" Jungkook said, pushing Jimin's head down the moment he saw Mi-Sun and Yeonjun in the parking lot as well.

"Where are they going?" Jimin asked while ducking behind cars and watching Mi-Sun and Yeonjun get into a car.

"Coffee shop, like he said dumbass!" Jungkook boasted.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jimin said, turning around and clenching his teeth angrily at Jungkook before he said that.

When they drived away Jimin and Jungkook ran to the car, getting in, and instantly starting the ignition and following behind them.

"Bruh, this feels illegal! We're stalking Mi-Sun now?" Jungkook said looking at the road in a panic.

"Listen, she was my girlfriend, I think I have the right to know who she's dating."

Jungkook furrowed his brows, "But we know Yeonjun?" Jungkook said with confusion and quickly strapping his seatbelt on.

"But not if they're dating! I just wanna see where they're gonna go! That's all!"

"Bruh.." Jungkook said with annoyance, "you're fucking obsessed!"

Jimin turned at quickly glanced at Jungkook, "after that night, of course I'm going to be obsessed."

Jungkook smirked chuckling after realizing what Jimin was trying to say.

"Ahh, so you finally was weak for the pussy." Jungkook said teasingly.

Jimin said nothing and continued to follow Mi-Sun and Yeonjun,

"That's alright bud! I know the truth!"

Jimin continued to drive untill Yeonjun pulled up at a coffee shop not to far from the label. He gets out of the car opening the door for Mi-Sun.

Jimin looks away, remembering all the times he would open the car door for her.

"Get down!" Jungkook whispered, shoving Jimin's head down into the seat. "Why'd you have to park right behind them?"

As Jimin peeks at them through the window crossing the road. He notices that he leaves Mi-Sun behind, not asking for her hand to walk her across the road. It angered Jimin. "She could get hurt you know.." Jimin said to Jungkook.

"Why? By Yeonjun?"

"No, by crossing the road." Jimin said, sitting up and watching them get into the coffee shop together.

"You're serious about Mi-Sun getting hurt by crossing the road?" Jungkook said, laughing. "Bruh.. its the road. I'm sure she knows how to cross it by herself!"

Jimin turns around punching Jungkook shoulder angrily. Jungkook laughs at his action.

"It's called being chivalrous." Jimin said eyeing Jungkook in an annoyed way.

He stared into the coffee shop thinking back at all the memories he's had with Mi-Sun. He gulps hardly, feeling guilty about the last thing he said to Mi-Sun that made her upset. He was also jealous, jealous that Yeonjun could walk around with Mi-Sun without worrying about scandals or pictures being posted online. He was jealous of all the things they could do together that he couldn't.

"Why you so blue, you look jealous?" Jungkook asked, staring at Jimin

"You know.. I always wanted to go publicly to a café with Mi-Sun without worrying about the things we have to worry about. But when we go out; as a team, we have to worry about paparazzi, who were with, what were wearing, fans seeing us and taking private photos that might be blown out of content. Scandals with people we have no relations with. We have to worry about all of that, while people like Yeonjun and Mi-Sun don't. They can have a normal life, be friends with who ever they please and date who every they want without worrying about what will come out in the news tomorrow. I want that Jungkook. I want that freedom. But I can't have it. So yeah, I'm jealous. I'm jealous of thee freedom they can have together. I can never give that to Mi-Sun.."

Jungkook swallowed hardly looking down at the floor when realizing the significance of his words. "I'm sorry .." Jungkook said softly.

When they came out of the coffee shop. Jimin pushes Jungkook's head down, getting back at him for what he did to him earlier. "Asshole!" Jungkook said, laughing at Jimin's action.

Instead of walking back to their car, they walk across the street to the park. They sit on a bench with Mi-Sun facing towards Jimin's view.

He stared at her. His heart throbing with pain with every smile she gave him. He lets out a long sigh.

"Why is it that every time we break up, she looks ten times better."

Jungkook laughs hysterically, before covering his mouth realizing he was too loud. "Are you referencing our song 'I like it' ?"

"That is how it feels though. I was looking through her private social account, and I saw this guy liking all her recent pictures, and I was like who's he? and than I remember 'Oh yeah, I'm not your boyfriend anymore.' and I even hit her number up without realizing it. I feel like I'm the one loosing if I call or text first on Kakaotalk, but she seems just fine without me, but why does it feel like he's stealing things from me?"

{{referencing some lyrics from I Like it in this chapter, above and below! >.<}}

Jungkook chuckled, "Just sing the song already!"

He watched Mi-Sun closely as he placed her hair behind her ear, and she smiles widely at Yeonjun. "She's flirtin." Jungkook said, instantly making Jimin punch his arm.

"You know just like the song, you stalkin her every day life.. bro just call her."

Jimin shakes his head, "It's not that easy, you aren't currently in a relationship."

Jungook scoffed.

"I stare at her number every day, and than yet again I decide not to click on it."

"Are you a .. toxic masculine?" Jungkook asked chuckling a little afterwards.

Jimin looked at him with a straight face while Jungkook continued to laugh underneath his breath.

Jimin continued to stare at Mi-Sun, his heart breaking just from staring to long at her face. Than a move made by Yeonjun that shocked both men.

"Did he just.." Jungkook said, shooting up from his seat.

"He kissed her.." Jimin said with a quavering voice.

" Jimin said with a quavering voice