7: Upstage

At the end of the award show, every idol and artist gathered up on stage. Mainly for photos and later just some mingling amongst each other. BTS had already taken their places on stage. It was Mi-Sun's turn to get into her position. Which would be. . .

Right next to Jimin.

She walked past the members bowing at them, but Jimin just couldn't take his eyes off her. He bowed at her, but quickly averted his eyes the moment Mi-Sun looked up at him.

 He bowed at her, but quickly averted his eyes the moment Mi-Sun looked up at him

Jimin kept checking her out, admiring the beautiful dress she wore.

Taehyung noticed Jimin's actions and quickly elbowed him to stop. He looked straight ahead at the cameras and smiled.

When the photo shoot was done, everyone quickly hovered over Mi-Sun. They all wanted to get pictures with her. Some even wanted her phone number.

Jimin stood there staring at Mi-Sun and the interactions she was having with the idols. He quickly grabbed Namjoon's arm.

"You should go up to her and ask her if she wants to help us write some songs or collaborate with us! This could be an opportunity of a life time!"

Namjoon shot Jimin a stare with his eyes bulging out. "We... uhh..." Namjoon sounded nervous for some reason, "we all have to come to a consensus before we decide to do anything!"

They huddle together, and talked about wether they should approach her or not.

"Dude! Are you an idiot?" Yoongi said, making his way into the center of the huddle the boys made. "This is the best song writer and producer in the industry currently. Get your ass over there and ask her for a collaboration!" Yoongi pushed Namjoon towards the area Mi-Sun was at.

Namjoon had an anxious expression on his face. He turned his attention to the boys. His eyes widened as he stared at them.

. . .

"Excuse me! Je Mi-Sun?" Namjoon said gently.

Everyone surrounding Mi-Sun quickly disappeared.

Mi-Sun looked at Namjoon with her eyes widened, "Ohh, hello!" She said, sounding startled. She quickly bowed at Namjoon, feeling awkward when she did. "It's so great to meet you!"

Namjoon bowed back and extended his hand out to her. "My name is Kim Namjoon from BTS. I was wondering if you wanted to work with us on some song writing, even production?" Namjoon said, crossing his arms and waiting for Mi-Sun to answer.

Mi-Sun's mouth dropped open. She quickly closed it when she realized what she was doing. "Ohh wow! Umm . . . Yeah. I would love to work with you guys, it would be a honor."

Namjoon chuckled, "No! The honor is getting the chance to work with you!" Namjoon explained.

Mi-Sun felt her ears getting red at his words.

"I would really like you to meet the rest of the members!" Namjoon said pointing at the guys, who were all huddled; staring at Mi-Sun closely, until she turned to look at them.

They all stopped from huddling, and tried to act cool. Crossing their arms, or even having a straight face on.

Mi-Sun hesitated to a answer Namjoons question, "Ohh. . . Okay."

Knowing that she had to go and meet Jimin again made her nervous. She was embarrassed about their interaction from earlier, and now she had to meet him again.

The moment Jimin saw Mi-Sun walking towards them, he quickly hit Taehyung's chest.

"Ahh! Why did you hit me?" Taehyung shouted.

Jimin turned red and started to laugh, "I'm sorry!"

While watching Mi-Sun approach, Jimin tried to keep his composure, but he couldn't stop smiling.

Mi-Sun greeted them and bowed. And so did the other members.

Jimin gazed at Mi-Sun's figure yet again, staring at her beautiful curled hair, he quickly looked away when Mi-Sun made eye contact with him.

Jimin cleared his throat, and got a little closer to Mi-Sun, "I believe we met!" Jimin said, extending his hand out.

Mi-Sun stared at his hand and quickly glanced up at his face. He kept grinning widely, and looking away from Mi-Sun's eyes, every time she would stare into them.

"Why is he acting strangely different from the first time I met him? He seemed cold than, but now he seems completely sweet and kind."

She shook his hand while looking away from his gaze.

Jungkook quickly grabbed her hand, shaking it profusely, "You smell really good!" Jungkook proclaimed, smelling his hands after shaking Mi-Sun's.

Jimin's grin had vanished. He gave Jungkook a death stare when he heard what he had said to Mi-Sun.

Jungkook watched Jimin's reaction closely. His eyes widened as he chuckled underneath his breath when he realized that Jimin was bothered by his response to Mi-Sun. He smirked at Jimin, taunting him.

Mi-Sun furrowed her eyebrows together at Jungkook's weird compliment. She chuckled nervously. "Thank .. you?" She guessed, wondering if that was even a legit compliment.