SwapFell! Bros x Powerful! Reader

Current Vibe: Fallen Down - Video Game Music Box ver

(So what was requested was fellswap, but the requestee had specified the purple version, I looked it up, and SwapFell is the purple version! Red and black is the Underfell AU Swapped (so FellSwap), and purple is the Fell-ified version of Underswap (so SwapFell) hopefully I can remember that)
(I kinda see red version as more Underfell looking, which is why it would start with Fell, and the purple version as more Underswap looking, hence why it starts with Swap. At least that's how I see it!)
(Also, I've got three requests that have interested me so far, and two other ideas I came up with myself, I'll be alternating in between them!)

As usual, tried to be as gender neutral as possible!

Requested by the lovely corvid, @monsterdawg290!~

It was honestly funny sometimes, how weak you pretended to be. You'd let the other monsters kick you around, laugh at you, and yell about how weak you were.
It had originally started off with you getting caught by surprise, but when you saw how prideful your brothers were when they came to your aide, you decided to let the other monsters believe you were weak.
When you were younger, Sans and Papyrus loved playing as heroes, taking turns pretending to be a knight and dragon, playing mock battles to see if the knight could rescue the prince/princess, aka you.
It was no secret between the three of you that you were the strongest, that was clear whenever the timeline ended in genocide before being reset.
But it's been a long time since then, the human had redeemed themselves time and time again before getting everyone to the surface. You could've sworn it was the first time you'd seen Sans weep tears of happiness.
A sharp pain at the back of your knee broke you from your musings, the hard concrete coming up to greet you as you registered someone kicking you down.
A glance back showed a human scowling down at you. While most had accepted the monsters, there were still a few outliers.
"Leave em alone, dude!" One of the human's companions spoke up, reaching out to pull him back. "They've been here for two years now! They've done nothing to us!"
"You really think they belong up here with us?! They deserve to go back into their dusty old hole in the ground!"
By now a crowd had gathered, a mixture of humans and monsters, all staring wide eyed between you and your offender.
You got to your feet with a huff, dusting yourself off and checking for any cracks in your bones from when you fell. Movement and a shout from over your shoulder caught your attention, the offending human making a swing at you.
In an instant, you had him halted in his tracks, your eyes glowing brightly as you held him in place, expression glaring with a deep scowl. The crowd around you both froze in place, awaiting your next move with bated breath.
Oh how you wanted to hurt this guy, but that would be jeopardizing everything Chara had set in place for monster-kind.
A cruel grin etched itself onto your face.
"Listen, buddy," you crooned out, and with a small wave of your finger you had him floating back a few feet from you, "I suggest you learn to live with the fact that times are changing. We monsters may be really rough around the edges, but we've learned to be civil. Lots of people have grown to like us and enjoy our company, two of my good friends even opened business together with humans. So unless you want to be liked as well, I suggest you learn to be a bit nicer."
Your grin grew, watching as the man's face twisted with anger and fear. "After all, if us "bloodthirsty" monsters can learn to be civil through a child's words and actions, I'm sure a lowlife human adult can too."
With that you let him go, holding back a laugh as he nearly fell on his face.
Once that all settled down, you continued on your way to Muffet's, groaning as you settled into a seat at the bar.
"Long day?" Muffet hummed as she set down a glass of your favorite drink next to you.
"Tell me about it." You huffed, mumbling a thanks as you took a drink.
"You didn't beat anyone up did you?"
"Nah. Scared a guy real good, but didn't beat him up."
It was quiet after that, the aches from your fall beginning to fade. Papyrus came in a while after you did, taking a seat next to you with a lazy grin.
"So, news has spread quickly."
"Oh goody!" You snarked, placing a few coins on the counter for Muffet as she got you a refill on your drink. "What's the news?"
"Sans went off to find the guy and give him a piece of his mind for picking on you, and Chara had to follow him." Papyrus replied, throwing a smile towards Muffet as she got him his usual.
Your chuckle morphed into a laugh, you having to set your drink down before you spilled any.
"Of course they did."
The quiet settled for a moment, and Papyrus glanced over to you with a quizzical look. "Y'know, you could've solved a lot of confrontations back in the underground, you wouldn't have gotten so hurt all the time. Why don't you?"
"Well," you sighed, grinning up at your brother, "what would the knights do if the victim in distress could handle themselves?"
Papyrus chuckled, reaching out to pat your head. "Right. How could I forget?"