Horrortale! Sans x Starving! Reader

(With how much I adore this AU, you'd think I would've had this idea already but oddly enough no. I thank the person that gave me this request though!)
(Mini AU where Aliza isn't the human to fall into Horrortale, and just by the title alone you show know it's about to get dark)
Requested by the lovely corvid, @lostabandonedsoul!~

Little tears trickled from your eyes sockets as another wave of hunger washed over you. It was so hard to come by food these days, and as each day passed the neighbors looked more and more delectable.
"It's okay, (Y/n)." Sans was next to you, scratching at the inside of his empty socket as he gently patted your shoulder with his free hand, "I'll find something soon."
You nodded, quietly gripping onto his jacket sleeve.
Papyrus fed you spaghetti whenever he could, but even now it seemed the ingredients were hard to come by.
You followed as Sans gently led you away to the forest, maybe you'd find something out there to eat. Or maybe Sans had some leftover hotdogs he'd forgotten about.
Some days you were tempted to ask Undyne if she could do anything, but the last time you mentioned her Sans looked...
...nothing short of terrifying.
There was sadly nothing at Sans' station, but before you could begin to shed more tears, Sans carefully placed a knife in your hands.
"Only one." Sans warned, knowing you had the tendency to take chomps out of the other monsters you'd come across.
You nodded quickly, joyful he'd given you permission.
"Be safe!" He called, watching you run off into the woods with a grin.

The snow crunched under your bare feet, an excited giggle leaving you as you tan through the woods, the thought of finally eating something spurring you forward.
You skidded to a sudden stop at the flash of something different in your peripherals, your head turning to see a human in a tattered sweater trudging through the snow, with nothing but a stick to defend themselves.
You could've started drooling right there.
With a snarl, you ran after them, spurring them into running from you. Their panicked whimpers and cries reached you with no issue, your instincts flaring as the only thing on your mind became eat.
You swiped at them with the knife, missing entirely by at least a foot or two. You growled in frustration when you missed again, having tossed your knife at their feet and watching it disappear into the snow.
But you were in luck, Sans' station was coming into view, and you watched as he perked up from the commotion, grinning like the madman he was as he tore his hand from his socket to heft up his axe.
"Gotta keep this one alive, (Y/n)! You know Paps always wanted to see one!"
You snarled that a rabid animal, lunging for the human's legs and missing. This human was fast, fast enough to dodge Sans' first swing.
It almost gave Sans pause, but then his eye lit up and the human was caught, suspended in the air by their Soul.
You lurched forward, snarling and growling when Sans snatched you up by the back of your clothes.
"I know, I know." He spoke over your growling, as if it were an everyday thing between the two of you. "Let's have Papyrus get his fill of seeing a human, and then you can have your fill, alright?" (I keep imagining you to sound like Nezuko in the first episode of Demon Slayer lol)
Your growls eventually died down into a small whine before Sans let you go, pulling the human along towards Snowdin. You held onto his sleeve to keep yourself grounded, not entirely sure you could keep your starving self held back on your own.
Papyrus practically had a field day with the human, showing them puzzles and explaining the ways of the Underground.
By dinner that night, the human had mysteriously disappeared, and you had a full plate to eat.

(Me writing these oneshots: